(19) 14 Weeks

•Ariana•

I woke up in my bed still in my dress with a face full of makeup

I woke up in my bed still in my dress with a face full of makeup. I felt around the bed for my phone to look at the time.

1:21pm

I rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup wipes and thoroughly wiped off my makeup before doing my skincare routine. I knew my skin probably hated me for sleeping in my makeup.

I went into my bedroom and grabbed my speaker before bringing it into the bathroom. Beyoncé started to play loudly through the speaker.

I pulled off my dress and walked over to shower turning the water on scorching hot. I grabbed my bonnet off the sink and put it on before stepping into the shower. As soon as the water touched my skin I was singing at the top of my lungs.

"I am in love with you! You set me free" I sang off-key lathering my body in soap.

When I finally got out of the shower I dried my body off with a towel. I rubbed lotion all over my body before rubbing bio oil on my growing baby bump. My bump was still little but since my stomach is normally extremely flat, it was quite apparent that something was up.

I walked into the room and opened my dresser. I slipped on some panties and put on my favorite Tweety Bird pajama pants and a wife-beater. I headed downstairs for a bowl of cereal. I was craving some Cinnamon Toast Crunch right now.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and Tae was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. I walked into the pantry and grabbed the box of cereal. It felt extremely light so I opened it up and sure enough, it was like 10 pieces of cereal left in it.

I walked out of the pantry and looked at Tae's bowl and he was eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"You fat ass. Why you put this empty box back in there?" I said, hitting him with the box of cereal repeatedly.

"My bowl was already overflowing" He laughs stuffing his face. I shook my head and just ate the last few pieces before throwing the box away.

"Bitch TheShaderoom posted my live this morning" Tae tells me.

"What live?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge so I could take my prenatal.

"You saying you was "eating for two"

"I mean I said I was just playing. They ass just be trying to start shit" I rolled my eyes. If I wanted people to know I was pregnant, it was going to be on my own terms. I sat down across from Tae and unlocked my phone with my face. I opened up Instagram and my activity was going crazy.

I scrolled through my photos looking for a picture of me to post to shut down these rumors at least for now. I was scrolling so far back looking for a picture of myself with this same hairstyle. Once I found one I posted it with the caption "Chill..."