(52) Slip n Slide

"C'mon Journee you gotta put on your pajamas

"C'mon Journee you gotta put on your pajamas." I laughed as she ran back and forth from couch to couch in just her diaper.

I could hear keys rattling in the kitchen. "Where my girls at?" I hear Jonathan's voice say.

Journee looks at me with wide eyes and her mouth forming a perfect O.

"Who's that? Is that daddy?" I ask her mimicking her face.

"Dada" She smiled clapping her hands together. Jonathan walked into the living room and Jouneee ran over to him. "I missed you" He tickled her under her arms and left a bunch of kisses on her cheeks.

"It's hot as hell in here" Jon frowns walking over to the thermostat to cut on the AC. My anemic ass is always cold but always half naked, so I don't be fooling with the central air. I don't go as far as turning on the heat but I just turn off the AC.

He sits Journee down on the couch and pulls off his shirt waiting for the air to cool down the house.

"Wassup baby" Jonathan walks over and sits down next to me. He leans over to peck my lips but Journee grabs his face and kisses him instead.

Jonathan and I both laugh and he turns to kiss me again but she interfered once more. "Stop tryna steal my man. I fight kids" I grabbed Jonathan's face and kissed his lips. Journee begins to fake cry. This little one was definitely a daddy's girl and there was no denying it.

Journee starts to slap my face trying to get me off of her daddy. I gasped dramatically so she knew she did something wrong.

"No hitting" Jonathan says moving her hand away. She raised her hand to hit me again and looks at Jon. I knew she was testing him just to see if he would tell her no again. This little girl is smart as hell.

"What did I say?" Jonathan raises an eyebrow at her.

Her bottom lip starts to quiver and then she burst out into tears. She holds her arms out for me to take her from Jon.

"Awwwn my poor baby" I said grabbing her trying not to laugh. "She is so dramatic" I chuckle rolling my eyes at her.

"She get it from you" Jonathan replies kissing Journee once more before placing her down on the floor. Jonathan leans over and lays the back of his head on my chest and kicked his feet up on the couch. "Where her clothes at?"

"She wouldn't let me get her dressed" I replied as we both watched her play with her elmo toy.

"How was the show?" I asked him playing with his earlobe.