(47) Rated E

-thanks for all the birthday wishes💛-

***

"Boy have you lost your damn mind?" My mom questioned as soon as she opened the door "I didn't raise you to be like this" She said hitting me upside my head.

"I didn't do nothing Ma" I replied walking into the house.

"I seen the pictures of you grabbing that girl lil ass booty. I know them damn tattoos on your hands"

"It was just a music video. I don't know why she posted that shit" I reply walking over to pick up Journee from her bouncer.

"Well you need to clear the air. You got my daughter-in-law out here looking stupid and I don't like that. I should beat your ass for her, you standing on ten toes obviously she couldn't get to you last night"

"Damn so you taking her side?"

"You're the one that fucked up right? Fix it" She replied handing over Journee's diaper bag. I nodded my head and left out the house.

"I missed you" I say to Journee kissing her cheek. I opened the back door and put her down in her car seat before buckling her up. I got into the car and opened up Instagram. I clicked on my story and started recording.

"Aye man look, y'all know ion ever respond to no bullshit and feed into none of that shit muhfuckas be saying but I gotta set some shit straight. Ion know why shorty posted that shit trying to make it seem like something it ain't. I didn't even know that picture was taken. We was shooting a music video for Find My Way that's it, that's all. Straight business. I ain't fucking with her, never fucked with shorty, never even talked to her ass before that shoot. I hate to get on here and embarrass people but ion fuck with that messy shit, shorty posted that picture on some slick shit knowing I got a wife and kid at home and I'm not fucking with that." I said before starting up the car.

"I was gonna scrap the video but then y'all gon think I'm just covering my ass so fuck it I'm still dropping it. I gotta choose professional people to work with in the future. Lesson learned. Move on, next fucking topic." I posted the video to my story and tossed my phone to the side.

Journee began to babble away in the back seat. I just listened to her talkative self trying to form actual words the entire ride home. I pulled into the garage and got out the car. I walked over to the backdoor and unbuckled Journee's seatbelt and took her out the seat. I held her with one arm and grabbed the diaper bag with the other. I walked up the steps and unlocked the door walking inside.

Ari was sitting at the island eating her food.

"Uh oh" Journee says pointing at all the broken glass on the floor.