(40) Fast Forward

•Ariana•

Ariana

🌹3 months later🌹

I felt around the bed looking for Jonathan but he wasn't laying next to me. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. I reached for my phone and climbed out of bed. The laziness in me wanted to just text Jonathan asking where he was, but I knew he was probably watching tv downstairs. I walked out the bedroom and across the hall to Journee's room. I reached over to turn on the light but I didn't want to wake her up so I just plugged in the nightlight. I turned around to see Jonathan inside the crib knocked out with her on his chest.

I laughed silently and pulled out my phone starting to record him on my Instagram story. As soon as I held down the button my flash turned on waking Jonathan up.

"Now I know good and well your big ass is not in that crib"

"C'mon man stop before you wake her up" He groans readjusting himself to go back to sleep.

"Why are you in there?"

"She wouldn't stop crying unless I got in here and I didn't want her to wake you up"

Seeing his strong ass in her little ass crib was adorable. I loved how gentle she has made him.

"Don't break my baby's damn crib" I chuckle and left them alone. I went back into the bedroom and over to the en suite to take a shower before Journee was up and Jon wanted to shower. Once I was done I went over to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I dropped my towel and lathered my skin up in lotion. I looked at myself in the mirror and my whole mood changed. I hadn't lost my baby weight and I just looked terrible. My thighs were huge, my ass was too big, my stomach still had a pudge, my waist was no longer snatched and my back rolls were saying hello. I didn't look like myself.

I turned to the side and sucked in my stomach trying to convince myself I still looked good. I held my stomach traced my cesarean scar with my finger. A single tear escaped my eyes.

"You look beautiful" I hear Jon say causing me to jump.

"You scared me" I say clenching my chest "How long have you been standing there?"

He just ignores me and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. "You look beautiful" He tells me again.

"I don't though" I reply still looking at myself in the mirror. He kisses his shoulder before resting his chin on it.

"What don't you like?"