(28) Daddy Issues

I woke up to Jonathan trying to move from under me. I wrap my arms around him tighter. "I gotta pee. I'm coming right back" The vibration of his voice filled my ears. I let him go and rolled over allowing him to get up.

As soon as I dozed off I could feel him trying to squeeze behind me on the couch. He rested his face in the crook of my neck and placed a hand on my stomach. He began rubbing my belly which put me right back to sleep. When I woke up Jonathan and I were still in that same position.

I sat up slowly trying not to wake him and headed upstairs. I used the bathroom before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I grabbed the Aleve out the medicine cabinet and went back downstairs. He was still knocked out on the couch. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a gatorade out the fridge then sat everything down on the coffee table for him to take whenever he woke up.

I walked into the kitchen and scanned the fridge looking for anything to make a meal with. He's never home and he doesn't cook, so him not having any groceries made sense. I just decided to make him a basic ham and cheese omelette.

I decided to go on live since I haven't been that active on my page. I know they've been waiting on me to post something since Jon announced my pregnancy yesterday. "We finna have a cooking with Ari" I say propping my phone up on the counter. I grabbed all the things I needed before bringing it all over to the island.

"The secret ingredients to my omelette is I season these eggs like it's some chicken" I spoke as I poured in a little seasoned salt and garlic powder into the bowl. I began to whisk the eggs as I read the comments.

"I know I haven't been on here in a minute, I just been busy." I continued to read the comments. All of the comments were about the baby.

"This nigga got this fat ass kitchen and don't even cook. He got all this space just to make some damn ramen noodles" I laugh rolling my eyes. I brought the phone over to the stove propping it up on a glass container on the counter before I started to cook. I was in my zone trying to make sure I didn't fuck it up and just end up making scrambled eggs.

"Good morning" I hear Jonathan's deep and raspy voice say. I looked over and he was walking over to me chugging down the gatorade I left him.

"Good morning" I reply just as he pecked my lips, "Whew yo breath is kicking"

"Damn you gon play me like that. Ion say nothing when yo stank breath ass wanna be in my face first thing when you wake up" Jonathan laughs leaning in trying to kiss me again.

"Yes the fuck you do." I reply back pecking his lips quickly. "Say hey to my live" I tell him pointing to the camera with my elbow.

"And you on live? That's foul" He chuckles before walking out of frame.

"Like yo damn breath" I laugh shaking my head. "How you feeling?" I asked turning my attention back to the omelette.

"Like shit. Don't let me go out with them niggas again" Jonathan laughs.

"You insisted" I reply with a shrug. I walked over to the cabinet and stood on my tip toes to grab a plate. I moved the omelette on to the plate and sat it in front of Jonathan.

"Where's yours?" He questioned as I handed him a fork.

"I'm not hungry" I reply as I walked over to the fridge to pour him a glass of orange juice.