(44) Stubborn Ass

Ariana•

"Thank you baby" I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist and kissed his lips

"Thank you baby" I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist and kissed his lips. I loved getting my way.

"Hey Jonathan" I heard somebody say. I looked over to see B Simone. My face instantly turned into a mean mug.

"Aye wassup" Jon walked over to her and gave her a hug.

So she's really not going to say anything to me?

Since when were they on first name basis?

I put both hands on my hips and stood at a wider stance and glared at Jonathan. "She got me fucked up" I said to Kane. They started to discuss a music video and I was still waiting on her to address me. She definitely meant all disrespect when she posted that video to instagram.

"Alright cool. Well I'mma let you get back to what you was doing. See you next week" She said to him before walking off.

"Now if I punched her in the mouth I'd be wrong" I said to Kane loud enough for the hoe to hear me. He just laughed and shook his head.

"What I miss?" Jon raised an eyebrow. He's always trying to play fucking stupid.

"Oh so you're Jonathan to her now?" I asked rhetorically raising an eyebrow at him.

"Ariana don't start"

"Nah let's start. She knew what the fuck she was doing. I told her to keep it cute, she pushing it now" It didn't take much to take me from 0 to a hundred. I was on 75 right now. Ms Mamas is skating on thin ice right now.

"Then the bitch only gon speak to you. You address us both or don't speak at all. The fuck" I rolled my eyes "Then you reaching out for her to be in a video after she done got on instagram talking bout you her baby"

"It's not that serious" Jon tells me with a chuckle.

"Nah it is that serious. The fuck" I spat back "I don't like the bitch. If I don't like her, you don't like her"

I hate when people try to down play how I feel. If I feel some type a way and took offense to something, I have every right to be pissed. That's like somebody being in pain and I tell them "It doesn't even hurt that bad." Like bitch you don't know what I'm feeling.

"Imma let you get back to what you was doing" I repeated what she said, "I should've popped her ass in her fucking mouth"

"Periodt" Kane kaughs.

"She not doing your video so pick another person"

"Arnold figured it would do numbers with her being in it"

"I said what I said" I spat back. He figured the video would do numbers because the bitch went and said she had a crush on him then he turns around and puts her in a music video. Get the fuck out of here. Over my dead fucking body.