(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday

***

"One time for the birthday bitch, two times for the birthday bitch" I twerked on top of the kitchen counter in just my sweatpants and a sports bra.

"Ayeee fuck it up," Dream says slapping my ass and recording me on her phone.

I laugh and climbed off the counter. It was only 10 am and we were already lit. Dream and Tae were drinking mimosas and I had just a cup of orange juice to fit in.

"Make sure you can't see my belly," I tell her as I took a bite of my cinnamon roll. I was finally starting to show a little bit. Luckily only my lower abdomen had a pudge so it would be easy to cover up tonight with my dress.

Tonight I would be hosting my own birthday bash at the club Pink Pony, my last hosting before I go off the grid for a while. Getting paid to have fun with my girls tonight was fine and all but I know hiding the fact I wasn't drinking would be hard.

"Girl, just take a couple pictures with some bottles and we'll just pass you cups of soda all night." Tae laughed when I brought it up.

"Hopefully there's enough ass shaking they won't be paying close attention to you." I looked at Dream after she said this and knew she was dead serious.

I started holding my stomach laughing at her,

"Let me get y'all hair together now cause I know this gone take up most of the day." Tae finished his drink and poured another one. "Dream you going first cause that nest on yo head not it."

We both looked at her before looking at each other and erupting into laughter all over again.

"Y'all annoying, lil uglies." She rolled her eyes smiling before following Tae to his 'salon'.

I trailed behind them and plopped in a chair, with my phone in my hand. I loved watching Tae do hair, he was so passionate about it and we loved to talk shit while he did it.

I was on my phone scrolling through stories when I came across Jay's. He was posting little sub messages about hoes fucking on friends and shit.

"This nigga a fucking lie and he don't know when to stop." I said this out loud and Tae immediately looked up from Dream's head.

"Who? Jonathan?" He questioned me.

"Hell naw, his bum ass lying ass friend. Either I'm going upside his head or I'm gone have someone else do it!" I was fuming, I knew it was only a matter of time before people started making assumptions from his posts.

"Jay? What he do?" Dream asked.

"This nigga on his story making little sub post, lying on his dirty ass dick." I shook my head.

I swiped up on his story and quickly typed up a message.

therealkylesister: You trying to be funny for them little followers you got off Jon's name. Lying on ya dick for what? You could never have me and that's on YO momma bitch.

I hit send before going to his page and blocking him. I didn't need a reply, he was moving foul as hell and he knew it.

"Fuck it, tonight is about my favorite bad bitch." Tae smiled at me, winking.

I locked my phone and smiled back. "You right, I can't wait for tonight. I can't drink but this ass can still shake."

We talked about everything going on, from industry drama to their sex lives while Tae worked his magic on us. By the time he was finished with me and Dream it was going on 4.

"Y'all trynna go out to eat before we get ready?" Dream asked she was on IG taking some pictures.

"Depends on where." Tae picky ass said.