(23) Change Locations

"I done went spent a whole lot of money with Johnny

"I done went spent a whole lot of money with Johnny. I got a whole brick in my mouth. My bitch get the money. Bitch, send the deposit if you want my bitch to come out" I recorded myself rapping along to Stunna and DaBaby's song and posted it to my instastory. I made sure to show off my new chain that I haven't taken off since I got it.

Ever since Jonathan posted me with the chain he gifted me the other day the blogs been speculating that we are back together. We aren't, but I was still going to feed into it to boost my engagement on my page.

I pulled into the driveway of Jonathan's mom's house and hopped out the car. Jon told me he told her I was pregnant but I felt like I should still go see her. It's been a while since I saw her anyways. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell waiting for her to answer.

"Ariana!" She greeted pulling me into a hug. "Hey Ma" I laughed rubbing her back.

"I missed you girl" She chuckles inviting me inside. There were a few people around his mom's age  sitting on the couch and I greeted them as well. I always felt like it was rude not to greet everybody in the room. "Y'all remember Ari don't y'all?"

"Of course we do. She's Jon's girlfriend" One of the ladies says. I've met them before but I was never that good with names. I remembered that they were his mom's cousins.

"You hungry? I made some lasagna"

"Nah I'm okay I just had some Potbelly's before I came"

"Everytime I see you, you get prettier and prettier. Your hair is always gorgeous" The other lady compliments me.

"Y'all need to stop geekin my head up" I laugh trying hard not to blush. Compliments from other women always felt good, but older women was even better. They don't have a problem calling you ugly.

"Come in the kitchen help me open this bottle of wine" His mom tells me and I followed behind her.

"How's the pregnancy going? I didn't wanna say nothing out there they gon go running their mouths to their kids" She chuckles leaning against the counter.

"It's been fine now. The morning sickness was kicking my butt in the beginning though. My bump is getting bigger though"  I unzipped my jacket so she could see my belly for the first time.

"Y'all finally giving me a grand-baby. It's about damn time" She touches my stomach and just smiles. "Issa girl isn't it?"

I nod my head "He told you already?"

"No I can just tell by the way you're carrying and your booty getting bigger" She tells me.

"It's getting bigger?!" I exclaimed turning to look at my ass "Unh unh ion need no more weight back there" I laughed. I definitely needed to lay off all the food I've been eating.

"How you and my son been? Y'all still not talking?"

"No we're back talking. We aren't together, but we'll eventually get back there hopefully"