Chapter 2 - Always

Linnea Lindberg

"Honey.. what do you think?" I asked Logan, the Prince of Denmark, who might be my future husband.

"It's beautiful, it suits you." He said as he sat down on the sofa.

"Really?" I asked again as I looked at the mirror. I turned to the door to see my mother walking into the room and she smiled widely.

"It's beautiful, darling. Do you like it?"

"Well.. I want it more simple. This is too much.." I said as I walked to see other wedding gowns.

"Well.. you two choose and let us know when we get home. We have to go to Italy." My mother said and I turned to her smiling.

"Will do, mother." I said as I waved my hand.

"I want to have a private time with my fiance, can you all leave for 30 minutes?" I asked all the people inside the room to go out.

"Yes, Your Majesty." They all said in unison and they walked out one by one. I turned to Logan and smirked.

"Help me to zip this off will you?" I said and Logan quickly got up from the sofa and helped me. I walked into the fitting room and put on my black jeans, white tee and a black hat.

"You ready?" I asked Logan.

"Yeah.. are you sure about this?" He asked again for the thousand of times since yesterday.

"Yes!" I said as I tied my hair up into a pony tail. I walked to the window and saw my parents car already left. They're going to take a plane to Italy and then we will take 2 other planes to go out from Sweden.

"They're gone? What now?" Logan stood beside me.

"We need to make sound like we're having sex." I said and Logan looked at me disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"What? You never had sex before?" I asked and he didn't even blink once. I looked at him laughing.

"What? Really? Dude!!" I smacked his chest playfully and gave him a teasing look.

"Amanda is such a lucky girl.." I squealed sarcasticly and Logan glared at me hard.

"Trust me.. they will never leave us alone if we don't show them that we're damn busy." I said and Logan sighed nodding. I took his hand and walked towards the wall near the door.

"I'll start and you support okay? You have to smack this wall and make a sexy sound too." I said and Logan facepalmed himself.

"Why am I hanging out with you again?" Logan asked but I ignored him.

I started to smack the walls and made sound like, "yes yes ahhhhhh yessss Logan.. yesss." I turned to Logan and he was laughing.

"Babee.. you're tempting me.." Logan said but he's half laughing.

"Yes.. right there.. ahhhhhh yes yes.. baby.." I said louder and I made a groaning and moaning sound.

"You're beautiful.. ahhhh yess." Logan said and I looked at him disbelief.

"I thought you only think Amanda is beautiful!" I whispered as I kept making the wall moving trying to make like we're having a hot sex.

"I'm trying here!" He hissed.

"Yess.. that's the spot.. okay.. yess! Logan.. ahhh faster.. fasterrrrrr." I moaned and groaned but Logan was laughing at me all the time.

"You look stupid." He commented and I glared at him.

"You won't complain if Amanda is the one who's moaning and groaning!" I smacked his head and he looked at me disbelief.

"Your boobs are so.. nice.." Logan shouted and I looked at him ready to kill him.

"Logan.. yes.. ohh that's the spot baby.. ahhh oh yes.. ohhhh."

"Baby... ahhhhhh ohhhhhh uhhhhhhhh." He's acting like I'm going to murder him or something.

"Yes.. kiss me.. touch me.. yes baby.. ahhh yes yes.. Logan.. yess.. slap that ass..." I pretended that it's the climax and I started to make kissing sound by kissing my own hands. Logan was busy laughing at the side, he's not cooperating. I kicked his ass so he can support my idiotic fake sex sound.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh yes.. ohhhhhhhhh." He's completely not experience in this field. I stopped and looked at him disbelief.

"You do that when you're with Amanda, she will smack the shit out of you." I said and he rolled his eyes. I slowly walked to the door and peeked through the key hole. I smirked seeing all the maids walking away talking shit about us.

"They're gone." I said and Logan clapped his hands.

"Now what?"

"We'll go out from the window." I said as I quickly took my bag.

"Technically.. we don't need to do that." Logan said as he pointed at the walls and the door.

"We had to do it, they will hear us opening the window. It's damn loud.. and we're on the first floor." I said as I opened the window. It's not a small window, it's a big ass window so.. if we didn't send them away, they might hear us and we're busted before we even start.

I jumped out from the window and Logan followed me. I took his hand and lead him towards the car that I prepared the night before. I texted my trusted guard, Thomas, and he ran into the car. We got into the car and quickly jumped to the back. Thomas drove away quickly.

I covered myself and Logan with a black blanket and laid down so they won't find out that there's me and Logan at the trunk.

"Your Majesty, we're out from the palace." He said and I know we're just a few meters away from my parents so this car is basically a fake bodyguard car that will follow my parents car to the airport.

When we arrive at the airport, Thomas quickly made a turn to hide from all of the guards that guarded my parents. I sat up and so does Logan, I looked around and we're currently waiting for my parents go take off.

I checked the time and they will take off in 15 minutes and after that I'll go to action.

"You're going to New York alone."

"Where are you going?" Logan asked and I smirked.

"Norway.. to see my next future husband." I pinched his cheek.

"Oh no.. please don't get in trouble again." Logan looked at me disbelief.

"I will always in trouble, don't worry."