Chapter 25 - New Fiance

Isaac Calland

"Isaac!" My mother threw pillow to my head waking me up. It's Sunday and I was planning to sleep throughout the day because I drank a lot with my friends yesterday.

"Wake up!"

"Mother.. it's Sunday!" I whined as I pulled my blanket over my head.

"Get up! Your fiance is here!" What?!

"Fiance?" I asked as I opened the blanket looking at her disbelief.

"I'm going to set you up, I'm sick looking at you acting like an idiot!" She hissed and I scoffed.

"I have no time to accept your jokes, mother." I said and she smacked my face with a pillow.

"Get up and take a shower! Do you want me to drag you to the shower? I don't mind helping you to showe-" I sat up right away and she smacked my head with a pillow.

"Get yourself together! I didn't raise you to be an idiot!" I scoffed disbelief.

"She will come in 15 minutes, if you don't come down in 15 minutes.. I will drag your naked ass down!" She said and then she left my room. I got up from my bed and this is completely ridiculous.

She dragged me from Linnea and Logan's engagement party and now she decided to set me up with a random new girl. I don't understand my mother a bit.

I told her to request Linnea not to take another random girl. I told her that I wanted to marry Linnea and I begged her to request Linnea to her family and to Logan's family. I thought she loves Linnea, why is she trying to bring another girl into the picture?

I walked into the shower and took a quick shower. I dried myself and wore a plain black hoodie and grey sweatpants. Why should I impress this girl? She's not Linnea so why should I dress nice?

"Isaac!" My mother knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I answered. I looked at myself at the mirror and destroyed my hair. I need to look like a beggar so that girl won't like me. I walked out from room and walked downstairs. I plopped to the sofa beside them.

My parents looked at me disbelief but they didn't comment a word. My mother looked at me annoyed and my father just chuckled. I smirked looking at them.

"They're here." My father said and I heard the gate being open. My parents stood up and my mother forced me to get up.

"I bet I won't like her, you're being ridiculous to set me up with this girl." I hissed.

"Very well, I'll send her back to where she belongs after she visits us then." My mother said.

"Nice idea."

"Open the door." My father said and I rolled my eyes.

"Isaac!" He hissed at me. I walked to the door and opened the door. I froze to see Linnea standing behind that door. I was speechless and I rubbed my eyes to see if she's really in front of me.

"Hello Isaac." I turned to her parents.

"Your Highness." I bowed immediately and let them in first. I turned to Linnea again and I can't believe she's here. I hugged her right away. I closed my eyes and smiled knowing that she's here.

She tried to push me away and she even tried to use her nail to scratch my body. She was trying so hard to get off me. Suddenly she stomped me with her heels making me groan in pain.

"Why did you do that?" I looked at her as I rubbed my feet. She didn't say a word and she walked inside. I grabbed her hand and she turned to me. She tried to pull her hand away from me but I gripped her tightly.

"Isaac.. let her go." My mother said and Linnea pushed me away. Linnea walked to my parents and she gave them a hug.

"Sit down, Isaac." My father said. I walked to them and sat down on the sofa with Linnea sitting across me. Linnea's parents sat beside her and I can't take my eyes off her. I felt so happy knowing that she's my fiance now.

She's no longer Logan's and I smirked seeing no ring on her finger.

"We heard that you're requesting to marry Linnea." I turned to King Colton.

"Yes, Your Highness."

"I don't agree, I don't want to marry him." Linnea said and I turned to her disbelief.

"Why is that?" Her father asked.

"I don't like him. Why are you accepting his request but not Raphael's?" Linnea asked.

"You want to marry Raphael?"

"I wa-"

"If you want to turn me into a murderer then go." I said coldly as I looked at her seriously.

"Don't play the possessive card on me, Isaac!"

"Why do you want to marry my daughter, Isaac?" I turned to King Colton again.

"I like her, I love her a lot, Your Highness."

"Don't believe his bullshit, father. He's selfish, he will leave me one day. You want me to be a widower in a such a young age, father?" Linnea said to her father in a sweet tone.

"Why would I leave you? That's ridiculous!"

"My father wants someone who can genuinely make me happy. Someone who won't invest all of his time working, not caring and have no time to make me happy. You're that person, Isaac. You can't even make me happy when we're dating how can you make me happy when we're married?"

"Why would I request for marriage then if I can't guarantee that I will make you happy?"

"If you two want to kill each other, we won't proceed this." My father said and I looked away.

"Anyway, I'm not marrying Isaac. I'm sorry, Lady Natasha. We won't be happy with each other. He's acting like this because his jealousy took over. He was still have his post-breakup emotions, that's why he's acting like-"

"Are you seriously going to act like this?" I cut her and she looked at me disbelief. Her eyes turned from raging mad to sad.

"I left my company to my father so I can rule Sweden instead of you." I said and her eyes widen.

"What?"

"He's right." Her father said and she turned to her father disbelief.

"Isaac offered that he will be King instead of you."

"Ahhh.. you knew? Since when? I don't need your pity, Isaac." That made me mad.

"Is that all you can say?" I scoffed.

"I'm not going to marry you, Isaac. I won't.." She shook her head.