Chapter 18 - Conservation

Isaac Calland

Linnea was laughing crazily when she successfully crack an egg on my head. She said she always wanted to try to crack a boiled egg with her head but she hurt herself so she cracked it on mine. I was scratching my head where she cracked her egg.

Living my life with Linnea is fun. I never thought it will be this fun even sometimes she's unpredictable.

She went to my office one time just to cuddle me for 30 minutes and then she left. She once tried to cook for me and almost burned my mansion down. She wanted to learn how to drive and ended up crashing my favorite Ferarri in process. She once called me 3 in the morning just to have eat instant noddle in her apartment. She challenged me to watch a horror movie and she's the one who ended up having nightmares because of it.

She told me to teach her how to swim and I told her it wasn't a great idea since it was starting to get chilly in Norway. She ended up sick for almost a week. I didn't go to work because she turned into a koala and I'm her tree. Linnea once asked me to buy her a cake after work and I did.. she forgot that she has an allergy to peanut. I had to call a doctor at midnight because she's starting to get itchy.

She's so over protective to me that she always got jealous if I hungout with my friends who are girls. She gave me a tons of kisses, hugs, cuddles and just her cute clinginess.

I'm a little bit overwhelmed but.. I love it.

Usually I always know what will I expect tomorrow but when she came into my life, there's something weird and thrilling everyday.

My parents love Linnea that my mom literally begged Linnea to move in to the mansion. Linnea politely rejected her because she thinks it's a little too much. To be honest, I want her to move into the mansion but I respected her decisions.

"Ahh.. I see the last boiled egg." Linnea said as she pointed at the last boiled egg in front of me.

"Don't even.." She took it and cracked it on my head. She laughed again as she peeled the egg skin.

"I can't believe this." I scoffed as I patted my head.

"Oh come on.. it's fun." She said as she cut the egg into the salad bowl.

"You're making me suffer alright." She glared at me.

"Now.. to the steak." She suddenly squealed.

"That excited huh?"

"Yes because I'm hungry and how dare you forgot about your girlfriend!" She hissed and she was right. I had a meeting earlier and of course I had my dinner already. She was waiting for me and now she's dragging me to the kitchen to accompany her cooking.

"Uhmm Isaac.." She pointed at the stove and I shook my head.

"Please.. I'm so hungry." She begged and I pointed at my lips asking for a kiss.

"I'll give one after you turn on the stove." She said smiling and I shook my head.

"Come on, Linnea.. I'm waiting." I said and she cupped my face giving me a peck on my lips. I smiled and crashed my lips to her again kissing her intensely.

"The stove, Isaac." She stopped me and pointed at the stove. I rolled my eyes and turned on the stove for her. She was already holding on the beef.

"Let me.. you're going to burn my house down again." I said as I took the meat from her.

"Tomorrow.. it's our 3 months anniversary, let's go hiking." She said and I put the meat into the pan grilling it for her.

"Hiking?" I asked and Linnea here.. she loves hiking. I don't know why but she can go hiking 6 times in a week sometimes alone sometimes with me of course. When she's alone, I sent my guards and her guards to be with her to make sure that she's safe.

These days, she never do reckless things which is.. I'm so glad or else I will go crazy.

"Or do you have any other idea?"

"It's getting so cold outside, Linnea. I don't think it's a good idea to go hiking these days."

"But I did it yesterday, it was okay." She said and I flipped her beef to the other side.

"Then.. do you have any other idea?"

"I have work tomorrow, how about we have dinner together?" I asked as I looked at the meat.

"Only dinner?" She asked in a sad tone.

"I can't go hiking with you and I have an important meeting tomorrow. Besides.. it's just an anniversary. We almost see each other everyday so.. what's so special about it?" I asked because I don't think it's necessary for us to celebrate it.

"You're right." She answered in a small tone. I opened the oven and put the meat inside. The steak will be ready in 10 minutes. I turned to her and she doesn't look excited anymore.

"Linnea, we're adults. I don't think we need to celebrate things like that." I said and she turned to me nodding lightly.

"Are you seriously mad?" I asked and Linnea scoffed.

"We never have a real date, Isaac. We've been dating for 3 months and we never had a legit date. It's either we spend in your mansion, my place.. or your office. Sometimes hiking but still none of it are real dates." She sighed.

"You feel bored because you have nothing to do here in Norway! I have work and that's why I always told you to read books so you won't be bored!" I bursted and she looked at me disbelief.

"I've told you a thousand times that I don't like reading books!"

"How are you going to be Queen then?" I was mad when she's starting to raise her pitch on me.

"I'm not having this conversation." She walked out from the kitchen.