Chapter 6 - Not Bad

Linnea Lindberg

"Yes, mother." My mother was so mad at me for running away again. She said she was so disappointed at me but I told her that I'm in Norway to visit a friend.

My father worried about me the most, he actually understands why I'm acting like this but my mother on the other hand went crazy. They said they will give me time to stay in Norway for 6 months and they will send people there to guard me. I told them that I promise them to stay in Norway for 6 months and then I'll go back to Sweden.

I looked at myself into the mirror and smiled. Yesterday was fun, hanging out with Isaac actually interesting. I kissed him yesterday and it lingers on my mind. The sensation of kissing him was different and I want more.

Yesterday.. I forgot to ask his number and how stupid I am for realizing after he left.

I will go to Isaac's office now to pay him a visit before I will have a lunch meeting with my friend. I grabbed ny bag and walked out from my room. My maid gave me my green juice and I dranked it quickly. They called my chauffer to stand by at the lobby.

I walked out from my apartment and went downstairs. I got into the car and told my chauffer to go to Isaac's address. I knew his office, I mean everyone in this town knew his office.

Suddenly my phone rang and it's Logan. I picked it up and I'm ready to hear good news from him.

"Hey."

"Hey Linnea." Judging by his voice, it didn't end well.

"You okay?"

"Thanks for helping me.. but it didn't go as I thought it would be." I know that he's sad about this.

"So.. you're in Sweden?" I asked.

"Yeah, just landed 20 minutes ago."

"We'll find a way, I'll help you find a way." I said genuinely care for Logan.

"Thanks, but I think I need to go back to Denmark and just.. process everything." He said in a sad tone.

"Okay.. please don't do anything stupid. We'll figure it out."

"You too and take care." He said and I ended the call.

"Your Majesty, we're here." My chauffer announced and I looked out the window. I put on my sunglasses and put my phone inside my bag. I got out from the car and walked into the building. I walked to the information desk.

"Welcome to Calland Corp, may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Isaac Calland." I said as I glanced to my back to see my guards already in position ready to guard me.

"Uhmm may I ask your name?" She asked and I opened my sunglasses. I smiled to her and her eyes widen. She inmediately called someone and she told the person on the other side that the Princess of Sweden is here.

"No pictures please." I turned to see my guards preventing people to take pictures of me.

"This way, Your Highness." The woman behind the desk stood up and lead me towards the lift. They my guards kept guarding me and some of them trying to inspect their phones so no one will share the pictures.

I got into the lift and one of the employees pressed 33th floor button. They gave me a polite bow and I pressed the close button. I looked at the numbers on the lift nervously and when it stops at 33, the door opened and I walked out from the lift. 5 employees greeted me and one of them led me to Isaac's office.

"Hello Isaac." I waved at him and he looked at me shaking his head.

"Why are you here, Linnea?" He asked me I closed the door.

"You're not happy to see me?" I asked as I put my bag on the sofa and took my long denim jacket off. I walked towards him and gave him a big hug. He patted my back briefly and he pushed me away.

"Hey.. you're not happy that I'm here?" I pouted and he sighed looking at me. His eyes widen when he realized what I'm wearing.

"Linnea! Are you trying to make a scandal here?" He looked at me angrily.

"I usually wear something like this." I said and he looked at me disbelief.

"Linnea.. I can't deal with you right now. I'm busy and I have a meeting in 3 minutes." He said as he turned to see his watch.

"Let's have dinner together."

"I can't , Linnea. I'm going to Italy for a meeting this evening." He said as he took his suit from the hanger and wore it.

"When will you available then?" I stomped my feet pissed.

"I'm a busy man, Linnea. I don't have time to entertain you." He said as he took his iPad and phone from his table.

"Fine.. Give me your phone first." I stood in front of him and put my hand in front of him.

"Linnea.. I'm late." He said and I shook my head.

"Give me your phone first then I'll let you go." I said looking straight into his eyes. He sighed and he put his phone on my hand. I put my number in and missed call my phone.

I saved my number as 'Princess👑' and I gave it back to him. He looked at his phone and he turned to me.

"You cheeky little girl.." He ruffled my hair and I looked at him disbelief. He walked pass me and I turned to see him leaving.

"I'm late and you should go.. I'm busy." He said as he walked towards the door.

"I know!" I hissed and he chuckled before he walked out the room. I pouted sadly and stomped my feet completely pissed. I sat down on the sofa and took out my phone to save Isaac's phone number.

I looked at the ceiling smiling like an idiot. I put my hand on my head where he ruffled me earlier. I giggled like a highschool girl.

I guess.. going for Isaac wasn't a bad idea after all.