Destiny's Love Letter

Allow me to fix your broken wings, so you can fly again.

Allow me to paint a genuine smile in your face, so I wouldn't see you sad again.

Allow me to pick up your fallen dreams,
so you can start believing in your self again.

Allow me to love you, because you're worth all the love in the world, my dear.

Allow me to hold your hand, so you will never feel alone again.

Allow me to stay with you. My love, don't you know? You're my home.

Let's both sit on our rocking chairs; gray hairs and with wrinkled face. Remembering the gold old days and love that hasn't changed.

You lean your head on my shoulder and I can't help my smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I feel so young again.

We hold each others rough hands.
Faint scars of our early days of hard work, that made us cry and give up, but with you by my side. I've survived.

Then we'll talk about how beautiful and how responsible Dustin Neil and Mischievous grew up in our care and love.

Our kids, they're our precious gift. They're annoyingly adorable, just like you ET.

Yes, I almost forgot, I have with me my old cassete player on my lap.

We will listen to your music that I've recorded few years back with admiration and awe.

Reminding you that despite the years that faded in my old pocket watch... there are two things that will never change.

One, my unconditional love for you.

Second, I will always be proud of you.

And I'm sorry that I have to go first. I'll search the world just to look for you in our next life. ❤️