Part Five I I need a place to stay

Tom's POV~

Haz drove back to Y/N's house. Once we pull up I remember that my hotel check-in is tomorrow and my original host cancelled(A/N just go with it okay?)so I need a place to stay. I look to my left to see Y/N peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. I don't want to wake her! 

"you gonna wake her mate?" Haz asked me.

"I think I have to," I say with guilt in my voice.

I don't want to to this, but I have too. Why did it have to be the girl I like that I need to wake up?!

"Hey um, darling? we're at  your house"

Y/N opened her eyes groggily and she faced me.

"Thanks for waking me Tom"

"you aren't mad?"

"nope!"

"Hey um Y/N?"

"yeah?"

I start to get nervous. What if she says no? what if she declines? What if I can't find another place? what if-

"Tom mate, ask her the damn question"

"Shut up Haz! but I was wondering if I could stay at your house tonight?"

Y/N's eyes widened and then she smiled.

"You can stay the night. there's a guest room downstairs"

"thank you. I should be gone tomorrow since my hotel room will ready"

I get out of the car and help Y/N out. She thanks me and we head inside.

"so Tom and Haz, wanna play some video games?"

Haz and I look at each other and we nod.

"YES!" we say in unison and Y/N starts to laugh. She heads up the stairs leaving me and Haz downstairs. When she comes down with her Nintendo Switch she puts it in the dock and gets the TV set up. once the switch is booted up she selects Tetris(A/N now I know Tetris is mainly a one-player or two-player game but pretend this is a three-player version.)

A/N this is also one of the best Tetris remixes I have listened to. I highly recommend you listen to this as well as his other remixes! My top five by Music By Pedro would have to be Splattack!, Gourmet Race, Cool, Cool, Mountain, Horse Race and Main Theme A(Tetris)

Here is another one. This is the TETRIS theme that was used in pewdiepie's KSI vs Logan Paul press conference

Here is the pewdiepie video that theme is from

She hands me a joy-con and sits down beside me. She throws a joy-con to Haz(who sat on the couch across the room) and hit him in the face. 

"Y/N! what was that for?"

"not being ready. I would think since your best friend is Spider-Man you would've developed a spider-sense"

Haz looks shocked. I start to laugh and Haz gives me a death glare. Y/N grabs a pro controller and she selects a new game and chooses three-player. 

"Haz and I play this quite a bit. I think I'm going to win"

Y/N rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"you know, I beat my teacher who was amazing at the game and he had 10 years more experience than me(A/N this is true! I beat my teacher at Tetris and he was REALLY good. But I beat him so I thought I should add it here xD)"

Haz looked very shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, nice story but we should get playing. I have a Tetris game to win"

"let's see about that Tom" Y/N smirked

And with that she pressed play and the game started.

A/N This part is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I know that the story is going pretty quickly and I don't have the time and patience to change the story. Hope y'all understand :) also all the previous parts I wrote on Thursday, October 10 and this part on Friday, October 11(2019 duh). I finished this part at 11:21 am :)

Word Count: 637