Part Eighteen I Getting Started

Y/N's POV~

I woke up with Tom's arms around me. I let out a quiet yawn and carefully remove Tom's arms off me so he can sleep. I do a quick stretch and I remember why Tom is here. He was going to help me pack! I may want to do that. I look around to see if I can find a duffel bag but to my surprise, I can't find one. There's one downstairs probably...

I walk to my door and open it slowly. I walk downstairs and head to the closet. Link follows me even though I'm not doing anything.

"Hey, Link, what are you doing?"

Link gives me a whimper and points his head in the direction of his food bowl. I roll my eyes playfully and walk over to his food bowl. I scoop up his kibble and place it in the bowl. He munches away at it while I go back to the closet. Once I find a duffel bag I head back upstairs to my room and shut the door. I look at Tom who is sleeping soundly on my bed and I can't help but blush. I put the bag down and sit on the floor. I then hear some scratching outside my door so I open it and Link comes in wagging his tail. I put a finger up to my mouth and he understands what I mean(A/N You and Link have a really good relationship and you have taught him different signs like 'be quiet' when you put a finger up to your mouth. You have also taught him how to navigate the house and he can tell what people are feeling by their expressions). Link looks over to my bed and sees Tom sleeping. He walks over and jumps on the bed without waking Tom and lie down beside him. I find this super cute and I'm happy Link likes Tom as well. (A/N Link also likes to protect you so he likes to act aggressively with people he doesn't like c:) I just decide to play UNO on my phone.

About ten minutes later I hear a big yawn come from the bed. I look up from my phone to see Tom sitting up, looking very tired.

"Hey, Tom. Did you have a good nap?"

"Oh, hey Y/N. Yes I did"

"That's good. Link also decided to come to sleep with you ten minutes ago"

"Well I don't mind"

I smile as I watch Tom stroke Link's fur. Tom then stands up and walks over to me.

"come on Y/N. Let's start packing"

"alright Tom"

I get up off the ground and open my duffel bag. 

"Ready to start Tom?"

"You bet Y/N"

After we were done it was 8:40 p.m. and I was tired.

"well, we are done now"

"Good job Y/N. How about I make some tea?"

"Do you know where everything is?"

"sort of. I'll find it eventually"

"Alright, don't make it as bad as Harry though"

"I won't. You might as well chug the milk carton if he makes your tea"

"Let's go"

Tom and I went downstairs. I went to the couch while Tom went to the kitchen to make tea. Link came into the living room and jumped onto the sofa with me.

"Hey, Link! How are you, buddy?"

Link responded with a happy bark. He rested his head in my lap and I stroked his fur. After a few minutes, Tom came into the living room holding to mugs of tea. He handed one to me.

"here you go darling"

"Thanks, Tom"

I took a sip of the tea and relaxed. It was an earl grey with some honey and a pinch of sugar(A/N it's really good. If you like tea I recommend you try it).

"This is really good Tom. Thank you"

"No problem darling"

Tom scoots closer to me and I rest my head on his shoulder. Once we finish our tea we put our glasses on the coffee table in front of the sofa and I lay my head in Tom's lap. I look up to see Tom's face which is bright pink. 

"you alright Tom?"

"u-Uhm. Y-yeah."

I can't help but giggle. I start to feel my eyelids get heavy but before I can prevent it I fall asleep...

A/N Another part, another piece of trash. I'm not too happy with this one since I really didn't have an idea but I made it into something.  Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night y'all

Word Count: 756