Part Fourteen I Want to hang?

Tom's POV~

I can't just let this be the last time I see her for god-knows-how long. I should ask her if she wants to stay with me for the next month or so. I won't be able to stand not being able to see her every day. I'm in love. I'm confirming it right now, I'm in love. When we arrive at Lisa's house I see that Harry fell asleep on her shoulder. I say goodbye to Lisa and I decide to see if Y/N would like to lie down.

"Hey Y/N?"

"yes, Thomas?"

"would you like to lie down?"

"yea, sure"

I shift my body so my chest is facing Y/N. She lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her torso. I kiss the top of her head and start to go to sleep. 

I jolt awake when I hit my head against the seat. I see Y/N with fear in her eyes. I sit up straight and I wrap my arms around her and rub her back

"its okay Y/N but what happened Haz?"

"almost missed a turn"

I continued to make sure Y/N was okay since it hurt to see her scared. When we got to her house she woke up. I walked her to the door. Before she opened the door she looked back at me and smiled.

"thanks tom for today. I had fun" she said, putting her arms around my neck.

"no problem darling"

she let go of my neck and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she went in. I felt my face heat up. I walked back to the car and I got in without saying a word.

Y/N's POV~

Sooooooooo. I made a move. I kissed Tom on the cheek and walked inside. I decided to text Haz since I wanna surprise Tom tomorrow

Haz The Man

12:54 a.m

Hey Haz. Are you still up?

Yep! what do you need Y/N?

I wanna surprise Tom tomorrow morning. Can you help?

You bet 😁😂

Thanks, Haz

 I went on to tell Haz what I wanted to do. I went to bed thinking about what was going to happen soon.

I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and made myself breakfast. I got changed into an oversized pull-over sweatshirt and athletic leggings. Once I was ready I got Tom's hotel address and walked there(it is a ten-minute walk from the rental house) when I arrived it was 6:10 and I was greeted by Harrison.

"Hey Y/N! What's going on?"

"Well, nothing much other than me being his alarm."

"I'm lucky the hotel room he got was a two-person since Tom's brothers would hate me if I let you do this to them. Let's go wake up Tom"

Harrison and I walked into the hotel and went to the elevator. We went up to the 7th floor. We walked to the hotel room and we stopped outside of it.

"you sure you wanna do this?"

"yep"

Harrison unlocked the door and went inside. He went straight to Tom's room.

"tom, wake up."

"dude, it's not even 7 yet. just let me get my damn sleep"

Harrison walked out to the living room. I mouthed 'should I go in?' and Haz nodded. I creep up to Tom's door and silently walk in. When I'm about 2 feet away from Tom's bed I jump onto him.

"wake up! let's go do something"

Tom screamed but quickly covered his mouth. He sat right up and saw me.

"Why would you do that?!"

"why not?"

"oh, Y/N. I thought it was Haz."

"He got me in here"

Tom flopped back down on his bed but putting one of his arms around my torso to pull me down with him.

"tom! let's get up"

"I want to cuddle and plus I also want to sleep"

"then why did I come?"

"you came since you missed me"

"in your dreams"

Yep, he is right. I did miss him

Tom kisses my forehead and tries to go back to sleep. Once Tom is back to sleep I see Harrison outside the door with a smirk on his face. I shoot a dirty look at him. After ten minutes I kiss Tom's cheek and he opens his eyes.

"its time to get up tom"

"fine"

I got up and went to the living room and I see Haz on the couch. Tom comes out and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder.

"what are we doing today?"

"I dunno. what do you want to do?"

"want to head to the beach?"

"sure, come pick me up in ten minutes"

"Alright, see you soon"

I head out of the hotel and walk back home. I get changed into a swimsuit and pack a few towels and whatever else you need for the beach. You hear a knock at the door and you go and answer it, ready to go to the beach...

A/N sorry i haven't updated in a while! I'm in a marching band and this weekend I had marched on both Saturday and Sunday all day so I had no time to write. I'll be writing more though!

Word Count: 876