Part Nineteen I True Words

Tom's POV~

Even though I've told Y/N I can't go a day without her I want to prove to her that I can't go a day without seeing her by singing a song to prove my point(A/N If you think you know what the song is, then comment it!). I look to my left to see Y/N peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. I carefully rest her head on the back of the couch and stand up. I walk quietly up the stairs and head to Caden's room. I knock on the door.

"who is it?"

"It's me, Tom"

"Come in"

I open the door and shut it behind me. I look around his room, taking in the scent of pumpkin spice and how clean his room is.

"what is going on Tom?"

"Well as you know Y/N is coming to stay with me for a month," Caden nods his head

"and I've told her I can't spend a day without her but I want to prove to her that I can't spend a day without her. I have an idea but I want to know what you would do being her older brother and knowing her much better than me."

"well Y/N likes music as you know and when she likes to surprise someone she likes to make it personal. Everything she does for someone has a personal meaning to that person! It's crazy! What I would not do is re-do your lip-sync since she absolutely hated it(A/N PERSONALLY it made me cringe a lot. But it was hilarious)"

"I was planning on singing a song to her that has meaning behind the words"

"what song is it?"

"well," I scratch the back of my neck and run my hand through my hair. I tell Caden the song(A/N you will find out the song when he sings it >:) ) and he says it is a good idea. We chat for a bit until I look at the time.

"Well I enjoyed talking to you but it is 9:30 so I should get going"

"Okay, just remember that your plan is great alright? She will love it"

"Thanks, Caden for your help"

"It was nothing"

I smile and walk downstairs. Before I leave I head to the living room to see Y/N sleeping. I pick her up and carry her up to her room. I put the covers on top of her and walk out. I go downstairs and put my shoes on and walk out. When I get back to my hotel room I am greeted by Harrison.

"You're finally back. Where were you?"

"I was at Y/N's house helping her pack"

"It took you an entire day to pack like what? two bags?"

"One bag and no, we hung out and we took a few naps."

"Ah, well you need sleep as well. Go to bed soon"

"alright Haz. Same goes for you"

I flop down on my bed and close my eyes. Two days(A/N I forget how many days Tom was going to film in so I just put two days. I'm too lazy to go back and check). I open my eyes and change into a baggy shirt and some sweatpants. I lie back down on my bed and go to sleep.

The Next Morning... Y/N's POV~

I woke up at 7:30 in my bed. I can't remember what happened or how I got here. I check my phone to see a text from Tom.

Thomas The Dank Engine

7:30 A.M.

Hey Y/N! Are you free today to hang out?

Hey Tom! Yeah I'm free but don't you want to hang out with
your family?