Part Twenty-Two I Christmas eve

Two days later~
Tom's POV~

Tomorrow is Christmas and I get to spend it with Y/N. I finally have the guts to ask her out so that is what I'm going to do today. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen, seeing Y/N making breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy-head!"

"good morning Y/N"

she hands me a plate of waffles. I say thank you and put syrup and whatever else on them. once I'm done, I put my plate in the sink and face Y/N who is eating her pancakes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me at lunch and just take a walk"

She turned around and smiled.

"I know that I lived in Canada for a year, but that doesn't mean I am immune to the cold.(A/N it's true! I lived in Canada for a year and in Canada in the wintertime was very cold. we even got snow in September that year!)"

"Come Y/N! It'll be fun!"

"I dunno Tom, let's maybe just stay here..."

"Please!"

I give her puppy dog eyes and she sighs.

"Fine..."

I smile and give her a bear hug. She hugs me back and once we release I got to my room and get changed into a sweater and some trousers that are lined with flannel to keep my legs warm. When I come back out I see Y/N in a Game Theory sweater dress and some leggings.

A/N You can change the sweater if you want but I just like Game Theory and I just ordered their sweater dress two days ago and I'm SO EXCITED for it to come :D

You can also change the leggins if you want. those are some of my fav leggings I own. I DID NOT TAKE ANY OF THE PHOTOS JUST TO BE CLEAR xD

I think she looks beautiful. I look down at my phone to hide my blush that I feel creeping onto my face. I hear her chuckle and my face probably looks like a tomato right now.

"Where are we going?"

"just along the ridge(A/N we have a path that goes around my community and we call it the ridge) "

"I'd rather freeze my toes off now than later. Let's go now"

"Okay"

We get our coats on and walk out the door. To take off some stress on me I take her hand in mine and start to walk.

It is a nice day. The sun is shining and it's not too cold. I put on my sunglasses since the sun is bright and Y/N does the same. Being with her is just... nice. Christmas is tomorrow and I can't wait to spend it with my family and Y/N. We come across a bench and we decide to sit down. 

"The view is beautiful"

"It sure is but the person beside me is prettier"

"Oh shut up"

She gave me a playful push and I put my hand up in surrender. We stare off, looking at the beautiful view when Y/N puts her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to me. She gives me a small kiss on my cheek and I can't wait anymore.

"Hey Y/N, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?"

I take a deep breath since I'm very nervous.

"Would you like to be my g-g-girlfriend?"

I look at her and her face is shocked. I see tears well up in the corner of her eyes and she nods frantically.

"Y-yes. I'll be your girlfriend!"

I smile and hug her around her torso. She hugs me around my shoulders and I kiss her on her forehead. we decide to get up and go back to my house. I couldn't remove the smile off my face as we walked back to my house hand-in-hand. When we arrived back, Harrison greeted us back with a smirk on his face.

"It's about time you two got together!"

"Shut up Haz, I waited until the right time"

"Still, I shipped you two since you two met!"

Y/N came over to me and I wrapped my arms around her torso and she rested her hands on my chest. She mutters 'This is the best Christmas ever' into my chest and I mutter 'I'm so lucky I found your brother' into her hair. I released her from my arms and she went to the couch to relax. I went to the kitchen and Haz followed me. I grab three tea bags and three mugs and place them onto the counter.

"So, you finally asked her."

"Yep, and I've never been so god damn happy in my entire life"

"Now don't do anything stupid to screw up your relationship"

"I'll try not to"

I grab the tea kettle and put water into it.

"Whatever happens, you two will be together for a very long time"

"I hope so"

I put the kettle onto the stove and I wait for the water to boil. Once it was done, I poured the water into the cups with the tea bags and I gave one to Harrison and I got the remaining two and headed to Y/N's room. When I got to her room, I saw her sleeping on her bed. I put the cup of tea on her nightstand and I put the lid on the cup.

I looked over at her clock and saw it is 1:10(Time is inconsistent throughout this book xD) I kissed her on her forehead and left her room. I talked to Haz and we went out shopping until 9:00. When I came back I saw Y/N wrapping gifts inside. I smiled and opened the door and I put all the bags down. Y/N ran up to me and we hugged each other.

"We should get to bed"

"Alright, Tom. I'm very tired" 

As a joke, I picked her up and carried her to her room. I put her in her bed and when I was leaving she grabbed my arm.

"Tom, can you stay with me tonight?"

"of course Darling"

I came over to her bed and layed beside her. She snuggled right into me and I put my arm around her, letting my conscious drift away...

A/N I actually got a chapter out on time! It is currently 9:45 and I'm getting ready for Santa to come to deliver gifts! If you don't celebrate Christmas, have a great day and if you do, I hope you get loads of great gifts tomorrow. I'm going to post my Christmas Day chapter tomorrow hopefully. 

Word Count: 1138