Part Seventeen I Packing

Y/N's POV~

We got back to my house around 5:00 p.m and Tom told me I may want to start packing. When we arrived I got an idea. As Tom started walking to his car I yelled out to him.

"Hey, Tom! want to help me pack?"

He whipped his head around and smiled.

"Of course darling"

He walked back to the house and walked inside. I shut the door and Link came running to Tom.

"Hey, Link! how are you, buddy?"

Link responded happily in response.

"Would you like some tea, Tom?"

"yes please"

I make my way over to the kettle and grab it. Tom sits on one of the barstools at the island and watches me make the tea. When I put the kettle on the stove I turn around and smile at Tom.

"You know, you should smile more often"

"You think so?"

"Your smile is beautiful darling. I'm surprised you don't smile often"

 "well, I smile quite a bit but sometimes I don't smile since there's nothing to be too happy about"

I take the water off the stove and put it into a mug. I hand him the selection of tea bags and he chooses one. I push the glass towards him and give him some sugar, honey and some other stuff to put in his tea. Once I put it all away I grab a glass of water and sit next to him.

"Thanks for the tea darling. it's really good"

"no problem Tom. Anything for a friend(A/N I would do ANYTHING for a friend. I've almost gotten severely hurt from protecting my best friend)"

"Same, I'd do anything for any of my friends, that includes you now Y/N"

Once Tom finished his tea I put the mug in the sink and I put my glass in the sink as well. When I'm done I walk out to the living room and look at Tom. Once he realizes I'm here he smiles and walks towards me. I put my arms around his neck while he puts his arms around my waist.

"We should start packing now"

"do we have tooooooooo?"

"Thomas..."

"fine, let's go"

Tom reluctantly let go of my waist and I headed up the stairs to my room to start packing

Tom's POV~

Y/N asked me to help her pack and of course, I agreed to help her. When she said we should start packing but I didn't want the moment we were having to end. So I reluctantly let go of her and we went upstairs to her room.

"Hey darling, would you like to maybe go out as friends tomorrow?"

"I mean I would buttttttttttttt" and she paused.

"But what? Y/N your seriously scaring me"

"I would but you have to tell me where we will go"

"but that takes the surprise awayyyyyyyy. Come on Y/N! It'll be ten thousand times better if I don't tell you"

"then nope!" she said and stuck her tongue out at me. 

I put my hand up to my heart and gasped. I sat down on her bed and crossed my arms like a toddler.

"are you mad Tommy?"

I pout. I hate that nickname but Y/N saying it is okay. I make a pouty face and just sit there. Y/N then football tackles(AMERICAN FOOTBALL)me onto the bed. It caught me off guard. I put my arms around her waist while she buries herself into my chest.

"We should get packing Y/N"

"do we though? We still have tomorrow"

"so you'd rather wait until tomorrow to stay with me?"

"no, I'm just feeling lazy right now"

"fine, let's relax for a bit and then we can start to pack. how about it?"

"That sounds good"

I lie down and Y/N buries into my chest again and I hold her. She fits so perfectly into my arms and my heart melts. I feel the heat in my cheeks rise at how cute Y/N is. I've already asked her out but depending on how the first date goes I may ask her out tomorrow since my feelings have only gotten stronger over time. I look down to see Y/N falling asleep.

"Hey darling, you can fall asleep. I don't mind"

"Thanks, Tom"

And with that, she falls asleep. I also feel my eyelids get heavy so I just let my sleep take over and I fall asleep...

A/N some trash. I'm not feeling well so that's why this part took so long to get out. I was also at an out of town camp for the weekend so that's another reason. Have a great day/night y'all

Word Count: 774

Help goes a long way (Tom Holland X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें