Part Twenty I Getting Ready To Stay

The Next Morning... Tom's POV~

After I dropped Y/N off at her house I drove to my hotel with a smile on my face. When I got to the room I went to my bed and passed out. In the morning I looked around the room and I need to clean it up. I clean the kitchen first by putting all the dishes away and glasses. Once I finished the kitchen I headed to the guest room(A/N I know that I said there were two rooms in Tom's hotel suite but I have changed it to three bedrooms.). I straighten the bed covers and adjust the pillows. I put out the roses Harrison got from the store on the bed. I pointed the TV towards the bed and put the remote beside the roses. I take a step back and I take in what I just made.

"Well, well, it looks like you really stepped up your game" Haz smirked as he walked in.

"It is for Y/N so I did take things above and beyond"

"You would do anything for that girl. You are pretty lucky her brother went missing"

"Yeah, I am. I was just trying to help him and I never thought I'd meet someone as wonderful and as pretty as her."

"You are in love with her"

I sighed. I then mumbled 'yeah, I am' and Harrison squealed. I looked over at him with a shocked face, trying to hold back so much laughter.'

"H-Haz, was that um y-you?"

"OH SHUT UP! YOU TWO LOOK ADORABLE TOGETHER!"

I was about to fight back when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door to see Harry and Lisa.

"Why hello Lisa and hey Harry. What can I do for you guys?"

"We need to talk"

"Lisa, what's going on," I asked a bit worried.

"Oh, well Harry tried to make me a tea and it was horrible! How are you two related?"

"IT WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD TEA!"

"I thought it wouldn't be that bad and that Tom was making fun of you but no! Tom was right! Your tea is rubbish!"

I burst out laughing. Once I slow my laughter I get an idea.

"I can make you a tea Lisa"

"Really? Since Harry's was absolute trash I don't know if I can trust you. Actually, Y/N said your tea was the best so sure"

I move out of the doorway so Lisa and Harry can come in. They sit at the island while I go to the tea tray

"Earl Grey, Chai, orange pekoe, apple cider, peppermint your choice"

"Peppermint please"

I grab a peppermint tea bag and Lisa got up to go to the bathroom. Harry then decides to start up a conversation.

"Hey Tom, I really like Lisa"

I whip my head around, almost knocking the kettle off the stove.

"Really? Go for her! You are her celebrity crush! She will say yes"

"I don't know how to ask her! She is so beautiful that she takes my breath away."

"Go on a date! Get her flowers! Just do anything or I can ask Y/N for recommendations if you want"

"Maybe, I'll ask you if I want you to ask Y/N"

"Alright Harry"

Lisa then walked back in and sat beside Harry. I poured the water into a mug with the tea bag and I added a dash of sugar and I handed it to Lisa.