Part Twenty-One I Getting Ready For Christmas

Two Months Later...

Y/N's POV~

It's been about two months since Tom started filming and we've been to quite a few places for filming. Currently, we are in London. We gave Link to my parents when we started travelling since I didn't want to put stress on him. I woke up in my bed and opened my phone to see it's December 1st! I get out of bed and head to the kitchen to make something to eat. When I arrive in the kitchen I find Tom making something which surprises me because he should be filming.

" Hey, Tom? what are you doing here?"'

"Hey, Y/N! The directors are giving us a week off"

"Oh really? That's great!"

Ever since Tom started filming we haven't really been able to spend time together. I sit down at the island

"So what do you want to do today Y/N?"

"I dunno, wanna just hang out here?"

"You're joking. you stay here every day when I'm filming!"

"Yeah, and I'm lazy"

"well it's getting close to Christmas so, want to decorate?"

"Great idea Tom! let's go out and get decorations!"

Tom hands me a plate of some bacon and eggs with some tea.

"Thanks, Tom"

"No problem Darling"

He makes his own plate and sits down beside me. we start to talk about how we will decorate the house. Once we finish breakfast we get our hats and coats on and we get into Tom's car to drive to get a Christmas tree. Once we arrive we get out and I see hundreds of trees.

"Wow, there are so many trees here! how will we pick one?"

"You pick the tree darling"

"What? no, you pick it. we're staying in your house after all"

"You're picking the tree end of"

I sigh and start to look around. I found a nice Evergreen tree so I picked that one. When I paid for the tree and I found Tom I saw him holding a big box of decorations he bought.

"well we got the tree, let's go"

When we arrived back at Tom's house(his house is in London. Also, I'm too lazy to write how they got the tree back to his house :p) Tom brought in the tree with the help of Haz and I brought in the decorations.

 Also, I'm too lazy to write how they got the tree back to his house :p) Tom brought in the tree with the help of Haz and I brought in the decorations

"it looks beautiful, Tom"

I then heard him mutter something along the lines of 'just like you.' I turn around and look at him.

"what was that?"

"uhm! Nothing..."

"Thomas, I know your lying"

"I said it was beautiful just like you"

I smiled at him.

"if anything, you're the true beauty"

"no I'm not"

And thats how Tom and I fought the rest of the afternoon...

A/N I'm sorrrrrry this is short. I'm writing a very long part that I'm going to release on...

C H R I S T M A S  D A Y

I'll put out one very short part out on Christmas eve and a very long one on Christmas day(if I am able to avoid my family c:)

Love y'all ✌

Word count: 523