Part Ten I Learning about the brothers

Tom's POV~

So, Y/N grabbed my hand at the lake and it took me by complete surprise but I don't mind it. Her hand fits perfectly into mine and its nice to hold her hand. Yeah, I'm falling for her. On the second day. We also bumped into my brothers which good since I wanted Y/N to meet them soon so that's nice. We gave Sam our orders and he goes and orders. I can't help but notice that I'm still holding Y/N's hand under the table but like I said before, I don't mind it.

"You okay Tom?" Y/N asks letting out a small giggle.

"Yeah, just got lost in my thoughts"

"Duh, I can see that. What were you thinking about?"

"probably you" Harry smirks.

I feel my face go red so I look down. Sam comes back with the food. Since Y/N and I ate this morning we just got tea.

"So Tom, care to introduce us to your girlfriend" Sam smirks

"She's not my girlfriend. But Y/N is one of my best friends"

"Thanks, Tom. I don't have many friends(A/N IRL I have one friend. And that's all I need :) if you want to become online friends I will be more than happy to talk in my DMs) so it's nice to hear that"

"no problem darling"

I take a swig of my tea while Y/N takes a small sip. Y/N and my brothers get along super well. I can tell that my brothers like her as a friend. After a bit, Sam motions me further away from our table. When I get to him he cuts straight to the chase.

"Are you gonna ask her out mate?"

"to be honest, maybe. I only met her yesterday so this would be WAY too early but maybe later in life depending on how well we still get along."

"DUDE! just ask her out! She will say yes!"

"I don't wanna overwhelm her so not yet!"

Sam sighs and we walk back over.

"We ready to go now?" I ask

"yep!" Y/N replies cheerfully.

I feel my cheeks heat up at her being so happy. Y/N stands up and I grab her hand without thinking about it. I look over to see her face the colour of a strawberry.

"H-h-hey T-T-Tom? W-we h-have t-t-to go pick u-up L-L-Lisa"

I see Harry's head shoot up. I laugh.

"Alright, darling. Let's go back to your house and drop Link off and go pick her up"

"thanks" she mutters.

we say goodbye to my brothers and we walk back to Y/N's house. after that, we get into my car(which Haz dropped off last night) and Y/N gives me Lisa's address and we're off...

A/N Trashhh and very short. writer's block got the best of me :/ I'm trying my best though. Its also 2:11 am on October 14 and luckily I don't have school so thats great. Have a great day/night y'all and get LOTS of sleep

Word count: 493