Part Six I Gaming

Y/N POV~

After playing Tetris for an hour it was 5 o'clock and I won the Tetris game.

"I TOLD YOU I'D WIN!" I exclaim as I jump up in victory. Tom rolls his eyes and puts the joy-con down while Haz gave me a high five(even though he got third). 

"well, we should do a rematch then. Just me and you and see who wins" Tom says

"I'll still win. let's do a rematch right now."

Tom smirks and picks up his joy-con. Haz says he's got to go meet up with Harry so we'll see him later. I get everything set up and we get playing.

After a very intense Tetris game, I came out on top. My parents were making dinner as we were playing so it's nice to get some food. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I'm done I come back out to see Tom on his phone. I grab his wrist and pull him up.

"come on loser, its dinner time," I say.

"I have a name you know?"

"yeah, but I just kicked your ass at two Tetris games" 

Tom puts his hand to his heart and acts all dramatic. I roll my eyes and push him to the bathroom.

"wash your hands and come out when you're done. We won't start without you."

"Thanks, darling"

I smile and walk away. I go to the dinner table and sit in my seat(A/N I know I don't add many photos of what the place looks like because I want you to imagine what it looks like.

Tom's POV~

I need to process everything that going on, this day has just gone by so fast I haven't been able to process it all. I met Y/N since her younger brother was missing, we went out for lunch and got ice cream and we played Tetris. But the thing that's bugging me most is do I like Y/N? I only met her today so it can't be possible, can it? this is so bizarre. maybe love at first sight? I don't know anymore! I think I'm falling for her, on the first day.

A/N TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. this is one of my shorter chapters thanks to writer's block. Anyhoo, this part could be better but I don't have the time to change it. Have a good Day/Afternoon/ Night y'all

Word Count: 398