Part Twelve I California Adventure(Part one)

Y/N's POV~

We start to walk to California Adventure first. We pay for our tickets and we head in. I see the Guardians of the Galaxy Mission: BREAKOUT and I freak out(A/N I love this ride. If you don't just pretend you do)

"Hey! Let's go on Mission: BREAKOUT Please?" I look at Tom

"why are you looking at me? I don't want to go that much" Tom says looking me straight in the eye.

I give Tom puppy dog eyes and he sighs.

"Alright, fine. We're going on Mission: BREAKOUT"

"Yay! Let's go!" I say while grabbing Tom's hand and running to Mission: BREAKOUT. When we arrive I give Tom a big hug.

"thanks for coming with me"

"No problem darling"

"CAN YOU TWO JUST DATE ALREADY?!" Lisa says making me let go of Tom and playfully shove her. We wait in the queue and when we get to the Collecter's lair I smile, waiting for Rocket to come in. When he falls in I lean over to Tom and start to quote him.

A/N here is the video I used to try and quote Rocket as best as I can. I can't remember it that well when I went and I also can't do it word for word since it isn't too clear.

"Lets mute this guy!" I whisper

"you know this well don't you?" Tom whispers back

"for me to escape- Ow! Owow! That wasn't apart of the plan! What? Of course, I escaped! For those of you who haven't been paying attention the name's Rocket, one of the guardians of the galaxy!" I quote.

I continue to quote it word for word until we are at the gantry. Tom and I sit in the third row while Lisa and Haz sit in the first row. When the ride starts Tom puts his sunglasses in his back pocket and looks at me.

"Is this a drop and start ride?"

"you'll have to wait and see"

He gives me a worried look and when the first drop came he grabbed on to me for dear life. I chuckle at his actions. He suddenly let's go and takes a few deep breaths. The ride continued and I had so much fun. when we came out Tom put back on his sunglasses.

"That was scary. Why did we have to start with that?"

"Your fricking spider-man get over it."

Tom puts his hand to his heart and Harrison laughs. we head out and we see Harry, Sam and Paddy run up to us.

"So Lisa, this is Harry, Sam and Paddy and guys this is my friend, Lisa"

Harry walks up to her and put his hand out.

"Hi Lisa, I'm Harry"

She shakes his hand and smiles brightly. we all start to walk around the park looking for what to ride next. We decide to walk over to the grizzly River run. When we get there, there was no line so we got on right away.

"you excited darling?" Tom asks me.

"mhm! this was one of my favourites!"

"well we are gonna get wet"

"I'm not sure you know this Tom but this is a water ride!"

We all take a seat in the raft and get ready for departure. When the raft departs I held onto the holy hecking bar(A/N this is what my older brother calls the bar in the middle of the raft. )