Part Twenty-Four I Meeting Tom's Parents

A/N I'm writing a new book on the side. This is my main book though. I'll put more info about it at the end.

Y/N's POV~

I'm standing at the front door of Tom's parents' house. My hands are shaking and Tom gives me a reassuring look. The door opens and Paddy is revealed.

"Hey Y/N! Hey Tom! come in"

"Hey, Padster! How are you?"

we walk in and I take off my shoes. Tom and Paddy have a quick conversation and I hug Paddy. Tom takes my hand and we're greeted by a blue-staffy. Tom bends down and pets her.

"Hey, Tess! How are you? I missed you"

"she's adorable!"

I bend down and Tessa pounces on my chest, snuggling into it. I hold her in my arms and I stroke her fur. I see Tom take a photo out of the corner of my eye and I give him a look.

"Well, I just got my new lock screen"

"Oh be quiet!"

Sam comes in and hugs Tom. I stand up and Tessa hurries to the kitchen.

"It's nice to see you again Y/N"

"It's also nice to see you again Sam"

I hug him. 

"well I'm going to introduce Y/N to Mum and Dad"

I release Sam and walk over to Tom. He guides me to the kitchen and I see his mum making salad and his Dad cooking. His mum realizes we're here and turns around.

"Thomas! There you are"

She walks over to us and I smile.

"Hey, mum! I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend Y/N!"

"Hello, Y/N! Tom talks about you a lot."

"Hi, Mrs. Holland! I'm touched that Tom talks about me, hopefully, good things"

"Mrs. Holland? Psh, Please! Call me Niki and call my husband Dom"

"Sorry, Niki"

"No problem dear! Hey, Dominic! Come and meet Y/N"

I see Dom turn off the stove and come over to me, Tom and Niki.

"Hello, Tom! How are you?"

"I'm great, dad. you get to meet my girlfriend"

"Ah, hello Y/N, I'm Dom"

He puts his hand out for me to shake. I shake it and smile at him.

"I'm Y/N but you already knew that"

"Your name has been engraved by Tom into my brain"

I look over at Tom who is looking quite sheepish. His face is bright pink and he is looking down.

"aw, is little Tommy embarrassed?" I ask in a baby voice

That just makes his face even redder. We all laugh and he gives me a stare.

"Well, I'm going to check in on Harry. Come on Y/N"

I laugh and say goodbye to his parents. we leave the kitchen and we go to the living room. Tom sits on the couch and I sit beside him, resting my head in his shoulder. He wraps an arm around me and gives me a gentle kiss on the top of my head

"You know, even though my dad embarrassed me telling you I've engrained your name into his brain I'm happy my parents like you"

"Thomas, there's no reason to be embarrassed. I engrained your name into Kieran and Caden's minds before we even started dating"