Part Twenty-Seven I Netflix And Chill Part Two

Tom's POV~
We finished the first episode of Hawaii Five-0. Y/N says we have to watch the Magnum PI episode since it's a crossover. I got tea for me and Y/N a coffee because she needs the caffeine. I walk back in and hand Y/N her coffee.

"Thanks, Tommy!"
"No problem Love"

I sit down beside her thinking we were going to watch Magnum PI but we're now watching Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

"What happened to Magnum?"
"Wanted to watch something different. We can watch it later if you want Tom"
"I want to see what happens to Junior! He was kidnapped for crying out loud!"

Y/N laughed. I took a sip of my tea and Mina pressed play. I heard the iconic theme of the fresh prince and Y/N started to sing. She sang the entire song(A/N I know the entire 2-minute theme 😂) and I was so shocked. I may be an actor but I forget things super easily.

"Y/N that was amazing!"
"Thanks, Tommy"
"Anytime"
"Guys! Shut up the show is on!"

Y/N and I chuckled at Mina's actions. I put my tea on the coffee table and Y/N follows. I lie down and cuddle with her. I love having her in my arms. I feel relaxed when she's around. I just love her.

"Thomas Stanley Holland! Are you there??"
"Oh! Sorry Y/N"
"You're a doofus man."
"I'm your doofus"
"Mhm until you fuck something up"
"What?"
"Nothing..."
"Y/N has really heightened anxiety don't you know?"
"MINA"

I couldn't believe my ears. The woman who I saw as confident has heightened anxiety? I don't love her any less I'm just shocked. Y/N stood up and ran to her room. I followed behind her almost knocking over a couple of photos. When she got to her room she locked the door and I almost ran into the door. I knocked.

"Y/N please open the door"
"No..."
"Y/N! Please!"
"Go away"
"Not happening darling"
"I fucked it up! Go away"
"You fucked nothing up now open the door before I kick your door down"
"Thomas I know you don't mean that. I'm not opening this door"
"HARRISON!" I yell walking away.
"Yeah mate?"
"I need help kicking down a door"
"Why?"
"Y/N is crying and I want to comfort her"
"Thomas. She obviously needs time to calm down. I don't think to kick her door down is the best way of checking on her"
"You're right..."
"Why don't you go hang out with Mina and Ava?"

I shook my head. I walked to my room and locked the door. I sit down on my bed and think.
'Why didn't she tell me'
'Did she gave it before I came into the picture?'
'Do I only add to her anxiety?'
I am snapped out of my thoughts when someone knocks on my door.

"I'm not in the mood to talk"
"Thomas Stanley Holland. Open this door before I get a chainsaw and break your door"
"Y/N? Aren't you hurt?"
"I know you ate panicking."
"How?!"
"Doesn't matter. Open this door"

I stand up and unlock the door. Y/N opens the door and gives me a bear hug. I take in her embrace.

"How did you know?"
"Trust me, I have anxiety attacks all the time"
"Do I contribute to your anxiety?"
"What? No! You actually help ease my anxiety"
"Really?"

Y/N nods and I smile at her. I give her a kiss on her forehead and she blushes.

"You're adorable when you blush"
"I am not!"
"Yes you are!"
"Nooooooo Thomas"
"What?"
"You're cuter"
"Than you? Nope"
"Stahp! I'll get Mina to beat you up"
"MINA! COME HERE"

Mina runs up the stairs and looks at me.

"What do you need Thomas?"
"Y/N Is saying she isn't cute"
"How many times have we had this chat Y/N?"
"Wait, you've had this chat before?"

Y/N nods sadly.

"Well, you're adorable alright love?"
"No, I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"Thomas, Y/N always wins so you might as well just give up

I sigh and give Y/N a hug.

"fine..."
"Let's go watch some Fresh Prince shall we?"
"Alright Love"

I took Y/N's hand and we walked back downstairs with Mina behind us. We get back down to the living room and we sit down.

"Are you okay Y/N?"
"I'm fine Ava"
"Do I need to call Piglet?"
"You don't have his number and no you don't(A/N Piglet interrogates me sometimes until I spill the truth he believes xD)"
"Alrightttt"

Mina sits down beside Ava.

"Piglet always gets you to spill your guts"
"That was years ago!"
"Mhm, still"
"Ugh you guys suck sometimes"

I chuckle and Y/N looks at me. I stop chuckling and look back at the TV. Y/N mummers 'yeah that's what I thought' and this made me laugh.

"Thomas!"
"'yeah that's what I thought'" I mimic and start laughing again
"Thomas, you better run"
"And why is that Mina?"
"Just wait and see"

Before I can react I feel a jolt of pain by my ribs. Y/N had elbowed me.

"Y/N!"
"I can be threatening!"
"ouchhhh"
"Oh my god! You're literally a baby"

Harrison walks in and says 'FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME'.

"Harrison! You're supposed to be on my side"
"Ah sorry, mate. I'm with your girlfriend on this one"
"So my own girlfriend and my best mate have turned on me."
"Yep!" Y/N smiles brightly.

I cross my arms and pout like a child. Y/N snaps twice and says 'I stand corrected'(Are there any Fanders out there? xD) I roll my eyes and direct my attention back to the TV show

Y/N's POV~
Wow! Thomas is way more childish than I thought, damn. he's literally a two-year-old in a twenty-four-year-old body. I wrap my arms around his torso and watch the tv show but it was only moving colours and muffled sounds. My mind was thinking of Thomas earlier. He was really worried about me.

"Hey Thomas" I whisper
"Yeah, love?"
"Are you still worried about earlier?"
"No, I feel better now because you're with me"
"Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine"
"You're an actor but I'm not stupid."
"fine! I'm still stressed about earlier"
"why? You know I'm okay"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was afraid you would see me as a weak person and you would think less of me"
"I love you and nothing can change that"

A/N FINALLY! I'm so sorry this took so long to write. I had horrible writers block and I didn't know how to progress the story but I'm starting to get back into it.

Also THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!!! I'm still in shock. I never thought it would get this many reads.

Be on the look out for a special chapter April 30th :)

Word count: 1174