perfect little accident

Before they knew it, the paramedics were pushing Harper through the hospital with Phoebe and Jackson walking on either side

Before they knew it, the paramedics were pushing Harper through the hospital with Phoebe and Jackson walking on either side. Jackson had Harper's chart in hand, checking the information while Phoebe had to slightly run to keep up due to her heels.

"Tell my driver I can still make my flight if he comes straight here." Harper told Jackson as he was pushed through the doors of the ER.

"You collapsed in the middle of a restaurant and have abdominal pain. You are not getting on a plane." Jackson sternly replied for what felt like the 100th time.

Harper turned his head in Phoebe's direction. "Tell him, won't you?" He asked the girl, hoping she would have more luck convincing his grandson.

"Sorry Dr Avery, but sadly Jacks is right." She advised before leaning closer to him and whispering, "for once." Harper let out a pained laugh causing Phoebe to quickly apologise.

"The pains gone and whatever caused it can wait til I get home." Harper stubbornly said as the paramedics stopped next to an ER bed.
"Get me off of this thing." He cringed as he sat up, trying to get off the bed. Jackson and Phoebe both put their hands up to stop him and instead started to ease him across to the hospital bed.

"Sir, I need you to move across to this gurney." A new voice abruptly advised, causing Jackson to take his focus off of his grandfather.

"We've got this Yang." Jackson firmly informed. "All right? You're not even in scrubs." Jackson continued, going ignored.

Phoebe was practically pushed out of the way as Cristina stood bedside getting ready to check the patient. Phoebe moved to Jackson's side to avoid getting completely shoved to the ground in Cristina's haste.

"Sir, I need you to calm down so I can do a proper examination." Cristina said in her pleasant patient voice.

Harper groaned in reply, "tell this lady to back off Jackie." Harper directed towards Jackson.

"Jackie?" Cristina teased, glancing at Jackson as she started examining the patient, pressing on his abdomen. Phoebe snickered quietly at his side before she felt a sharp jab to her ribs, to which she sent Jackson a brief glare.

"Whatever. It's not cardio so you can lose interest Yang." Jackson tried in an effort to get rid of Cristina.

"I've already paged Bailey, we've got it covered Cristina." Phoebe said, also trying to make Cristina leave. She was well aware of Jackson's issue regarding his family, and she knew that he didn't want the fact that he was an Avery, one of the Avery's, hospital knowledge.

"Yeah, well, we'll see about that." Cristina said to the pair before turning her attention back to the patient, "Sir, I'm a surgeon and a very good one." She loudly informed Harper, causing Phoebe to cringe at her patronising tone.