can't fight biology

"What do you think about this one?" Phoebe asked from her place perched on Jackson's lap

"What do you think about this one?" Phoebe asked from her place perched on Jackson's lap. He had his chin resting on her shoulder so they could both look at the laptop screen.

"Umm I think it's too far." Jackson hummed his reply. Phoebe turned around and gave him an unimpressed look which he smiled at and wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

"You know there are more seats right?" Alex asked as he strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal.

"But this one is so much cuter." Phoebe smiled brightly in Alex's direction. The man gagged before he leant on the counter opposite them.

"What are you looking at anyway?"

"Apartments." Phoebe replied and briefly turned the laptop around to show him.

"Why?" Alex questioned dumbly.

"Because I hate mine and it's a three bedroom which I can't afford to pay for." She explained as she scrolled for more listings.

"Just stay here." Alex shrugged.

Jackson tapped her leg as he exclaimed, "that's what I've been saying."

"Yes but neither of you own this house." Phoebe argued.

"Mer!" Alex yelled from his spot.

"Alex, stop." Phoebe attempted to silence the man, she moved to bat him away but was held in place by an amused Jackson. Phoebe slummed in defeat when she heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"What?" Meredith asked as she walked into the room.

"Can Phoebe have the spare room?" Alex asked simply. Phoebe went to argue when Meredith spoke.

"Yeah." She shrugged. "I thought you'd already moved in anyway. Is that it?" Meredith asked, once she received confirmation she left the room.

"Wait, wai-" Phoebe attempt to get up but was restricted by Jackson's strong grip. "release." She instructed. Once freed she speed walked to meet Meredith at the bottom of the stairs.
"Wait Meredith, are you sure? I mean you already have a load of people living here and I was just looking at apartments-"

"Phoebe. It's fine. I like having you here. You're always here anyway, might as well make it official."

"Thank you so much." She grinned up at the woman, Meredith mirrored her smile before she made her way upstairs.

After all had been fed, the residents began getting ready for their day, unfortunately all in one bathroom. Alex, April and Phoebe crowded around the sink, Lexie was sat on the closed toilet shaving her legs while Jackson was in the shower. Elbows flew as each person at the sink tried to nudge the other. Phoebe had finished washing her face and took a step back to dry, giving the others room when Jackson poked his torso out of the shower.