Caged Bird vs. Berserker Fox

Azumi sighed, watching as the two boys fighting in the first match made their way down to the floor.

"What's wrong Azumi?" Haku asked, tilting his head innocently.

"That Hyuuga has a nice face, too bad he carries himself like he has a stick up his ass constantly," Azumi replied with another deep sigh. "Such a shame."

"I see," Haku chuckled. "Many Hyuugas are like that though."

"You've never shown interest in guys before, why now?" Kana asked.

"I'm only human y'know, I can see when there's a hot guy before me, the only difference between me and fangirls is I know when I'm out of someone's league or when they're out of mine."

"What do you mean?" Kana asked, intrigued by the topic of boys.

"Take Sasuke for example, sure he's hot, but he's got too much baggage and with all of those horny fangirls following him all the time no way would I even get that close to him," Azumi replied. "All the boys in Ame are losers."

Haku opened his mouth before being cut off.

"I'm sure she's not including you Haku, you're really skilled." Kana chirped.

"Thank you," Haku smiled, a small blush dusting his cheeks. "You're quite skilled as well."

Azumi made a gagging motion before her eyes drifted back to the two boys who were preparing to fight.

"Are they done staring at each other?" Haku asked.

"Kami, I hope so," Azumi grumbled. "Watching two dudes stare each other down is kind of boring."

"Agreed." Kana nodded.

~~~~~

"Destiny this, destiny that," Naruto scoffed. "Look, I'm just as bad off as you are right now, but you don't see me moping around constantly."

"But I had a seal branded on me when I was-"

"BORING!" Naruto chirped. "Less talking more fighting, I'm done with pitying myself and others too. I don't care how shitty your life is, we're opponents, our fucked up backstories don't matter, and if you continue with this bullshit I'll show you who's life is more fucked up."

From the stand, Kana inhaled sharply. Never did she think Naruto of all people would say that.

"Fine then, let's fight." Neji scoffed, taking a low and wide stance.

"Finally," Naruto groaned, crouching down. "I was getting bored."

Blue changed to red as white changed to black, making Neji flinch.

"What is that?" He asked. "A kekkei genkai?"

"No," Naruto huffed, his tails emerging one-by-one. "It's the equivalent to your seal, I didn't ask for it, but I have it."

Neji charged, his palms open and ready to use his clan's technique. Naruto charged too, swinging his leg at his chest level. Neji ducked, sliding underneath his leg and striking towards Naruto's chest. A bright orange tail intercepted, Neji's hand rebounding off of it as another tail grabbed his body and flung it away. Neji coughed, groaning in pain and rolling over, the thumb on his right hand bent at an unnatural angle.

"How..." He huffed, his face scrunched up in anger. "How is that a burden?!"

"Of course you see this as power," Naruto sighed. "But it's power at a price."

"What price?" Neji asked.

"Metal can't pierce my skin, my body is more durable than ever, and I have these tails that I can use to attack," Naruto said. "But the price was both my right eye and my humanity."