Wolf Princess vs. Ice Queen

The hallway was dark, only two people in it, one of which who shouldn't have been there at all.

"Hey! State your business!" The ANBU wearing a dog mask exclaimed.

"Nothing personal, but I'm going to have to knock you out now." The other man replied. "Hm... You seem to be about the same size as me."

"Excuse me?" The ANBU asked.

"Oh, ignore me," He replied. "Stay still, that'll make this easier."

Four red tails wrapped around the man, two binding his arms to his chest, one binding his legs together, and the other reeled back, slamming into his forehead and knocking him out. His body slumped to the floor and the red tentacles scooped him up.

He took the man's mask, slipping it onto his face, and then began stripping him of his uniform.

"Now... Where to hide the body?" He hummed, stomach rumbling. "Maybe a snack wouldn't hurt..."

~~~~~

"I've always been curious about your abilities..." Kana hummed, eying her opponent warily. "You use seals, I've seen you use a sword, and on one occasion, you used genjutsu."

"Same goes for you, I've seen what you can do, but something tells me that there are more to your abilities than you let on," Azumi replied, reaching for her tanto. "I suppose there is only one way to find out!"

Azumi charged, her blade drawn, Kana also drew her own blades, blocking with one hand and blocking with the other. A look of confusion crossed her face, surely Azumi knew that blades did not affect her, so why was she attacking using one. Azumi stabbed her blade into the ground for a moment, forming hand signs at a rapid rate and then just standing there.

"Was something supposed to happen?" Kana asked in confusion.

"You've got to be shitting me!" Azumi groaned. "Genjutsu has no effect?"

Kana's mouth formed an 'O' as she realized what had happened. 

"Guess not!" Kana chirped, her hands blurring together. "Summoning jutsu!"

Two large clouds of smoke appeared, to snarling wolves stepping out of the clouds. The crowd gasped, many cheering in excitement. Azumi groaned again, pulling a scroll from her belt.

"Sealing tags will have to do..." She mumbled.

Azumi charged, unfurled scroll in one hand and sword in the other.

"Restrain her." Kana ordered her summons.

Gray and Yuki howled, running towards Azumi to intercept. Gray pounced, Azumi sliding under him to avoid his clutches, Yuki then chased after her, steadily gaining on the girl. Azumi stabbed her sword into the ground again, using it as a pole, spinning around, and changing direction. She slid underneath the white wolf's belly, sticking a tag onto her underside. Yuki snarled, about to charge for her when she suddenly collapsed.

"What the hell did you do?!" Kana roared, rushing to Yuki's side.

"Relax, the seal is just designed to make her muscles relax." Azumi said, jumping over the second wolf, who lunged for her.

Kana ran at Azumi, double kodachi drawn. Gray rushed to her side, scooping her onto his back as they ran after Azumi. Kana jumped off his back, blades raised as she descended on her opponent. But a flash blinded her, Azumi set off a flash-bang tag at the last second, allowing her to slip away. What Azumi didn't expect, was Azumi's eyes to recover much faster than a normal human.

Purple tentacles clamped down on her joints, freezing her in place. Azumi blinked away her blindness, staring into the eyes of a predator. She shivered at the gaze Kana gave her, cold, blank, and ready to react in any way she saw fit.