Chapter 1

I suggest you guys listen to the song before you even start reading to get amped up.

But if you don't that's cool.

Get ready my stories my friends.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Full Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Hair Color: (H/C)

Hair Length: (H/L)

Eye Color: (E/c)

" " : This action is when your talking

' ' : This action is when your talking in your head.

Anything in this print would often involve you doing something physical or doing said action

XXXX

Notice

Please note... This is the second book... If you wish to continue reading on from here. Carry on ahead. But I highly suggest you read the first book and come back. Then finally read this book.

XXXX

[Y/N's Pov]

It's been years since the last time you've seen your friend's faces. But time seemed to pass by like a flash of lighting. You could still remember the moment you entered this world. You had been relaxing, it was your weekend off. Rarely do you ever get to sit down and have a moment to yourself, your time is usually spent training or working on your magical skills or powers that you've been given? Or at the very least getting bothered, by Rias or Sona or everyone in general.

So it was personally a surprise to have some time to yourself. You had just put an old video game that you played a while back in your previous life.

Called God Of War.

The Trilogy starts with Kratos and you starting out at the very beginning.

You know the story. Kratos was technically the son of Zeus and so on. But what you didn't expect what would happen next.

You're summoned into the game and are fighting along Kratos.

Of course, that's on the rare occasion he isn't trying to kill you.

However, at this very moment, you both were fighting Zeus the final boss of this game.

You were fighting in mother Gaia itself. Kratos held the blade of Olympus as you held your Blood bade. The two of you were either attacking or defending one another as you fought Zeus.

As Zeus gained ground, you'd block the lighting strike. While Kratos jumps into action. There would always be a constant switch between the two of you. As Zeus grabs Krato's blade, you've swung your blade down cutting Zue's right hand clean off.

Zeus: "MONSTER!!!"