Nathaniel's Past

The universe of Imen 7th of Jully year X777

Nathaniel's POV

"Mama, Papa" I said as our world is chaotic. I cannot find my parents "Nathan" A voice said then I turn around it's my mother.

She grabbed me and take me to my father. As we go to our House. Papa open the basement and he remove the blanket. It is some sort of Machine. Then they pick me up and put it there

"Keele, Hyades is coming" My mother said. My father put his finger to my forehead "Dont forget us Child" then my head experice some shock my Elera broke. "Meredy, help me start the system" My father said. As I see my long hair it became black instead of (h/c).

Then a man came The machine became to flew and some sort of large explosion happens. I felt unconscious.

The Rosemary Village.

Erza's POV

Age of 9

I am at the village and playing hide and seek with the Simon and the other kids.

"Three..Two ...One...." Ready or not I said to my self. As for my self I see some other kids then the last is Simon.

"Damn Erza why do you have to be a good seeker" Simon said the we see a light came down the village. Then it grew bigger.

"Run" the kid said we al run the thing landed as we look closer a door open we all go behind Simon's back.

Then we see a boy who might be at my age. He is cute. But as turn around Simon and the others are heavily blushing. I just chuckle.

Then we help the the boy he wear a strange clothes we take him to the elders.

After 1 week he know what he needed to learn about our village. It turns out he is very smart but a little clumsy. He is a good cook too he helped Simon on their work the village appreciate him.

But then one day a cult murder the the villagers and make me and the other children a slave.

We are sent in a place that they called the Tower Of Heaven.

Big timeskip at the time the revolting of the prisoners

Nathaniel's POV

We are now fighting the guys who kidnap us then they bring more monsters on their side. We are about to take the blast but grandpa save us. He said that if we manage to get out of this place we should go to the guild know as fairytail.

Use me. Call me. Let me out.

My thought says I have this kind of voices inside my head then it just triggered me. Then it speaks its name. Erza released her magic dozen of sword came to the enemy but are still monsters.

I call upon the Red giant the ruler of Hell fire come forth Efreet

" Upon the contracts of the Greater Craymels I serve the child of my previous summoner till the day he dies in happiness and sadness

" Upon the contracts of the Greater Craymels I serve the child of my previous summoner till the day he dies in happiness and sadness. I shall be the fire that will keep igniting his heart and telling his soul to not give up." Its says

"Curses you bastards "Fear Flare"" Then a ton of fire balls came in the red magic circle above and hit the monster. We cleared the path. "Nathan come with me . Simon get the children to the shops." Erza instructed

We defeated the guards then we free Jellal. Efreet disappeared after the fight.

"Cmon Jellal let's get out of here"  Erza said "Erza is right Jellal before the others leave us"I said to him. "There is no reason for us to leave here Erza, Nathan the true freedom is right here" Jellal said "C'mon Jellal this is not the time for jokes" I said to him. " I.am.not.joking. There is no true freedom in this world. I finally realized that" he said to us "True freedom is in the world of Zeref" He said "What did they do to you?" I said it is not the jellal that we know. He killed the guards . "Nothing" he said "Why did you have to do that?" Erza said. I am scared right now. "Cmon dont you hate them?" Jellal ask us "Jellal we do hate them but if we did to them on what they did to us it just shows that we are more animals than them" I said to him then he shoot us on the working field "Fine if you want to leave the island so bad go by just yourselves" Jellal says to us "By ourselves" Erza said "All of them will follow me, this tower required alot of man power after all. Rest assured I'm different from them. I'll give them food, cloths and sufficient rest. Fear and oppression, while they give birth to hatred and hard work efficient-"I cover my ears I'm crying right now why did he have to be like this, why?
Then he shot me my sight just blacked out.

Timeskip

We are at a beach my head is in a bandage I see Erza staring at me. We just cry together.

What is freedom for if you dont even have all the people that you care on your side?