Part 3:- Manan meet!!!

A week passed by, everyone were busy in their lives!!!

Cabir was in kerela attending the event, mukti loved painting and was soon to conduct an art exhibition she was busy in that, Dhruv had a dance competition, Alya was busy designing clothes for dhruv's dance competition, navya was busy with the legal work related to Chopra's project, abhi was yet out of town for his meeting, manik was simultaneously busy with 2 projects....but the most busiest was nandini, she was preparing the interior for 18th stored building!!! She was almost done with her design!!!

It was finally Monday, the day presentation was to be held. Nandini was way to tensed, bcz she knew that if today she looses....then getting back whould be very very tough!!!
Raman" Bacha, all the best, I know you can do it!!!"
Ishita:-" All the best princess, don't think about the outcome, you have given your 100% that is what it matters!!"
Abhi:-" All d best baby doll, you have always been the best since childhood, so just relax calm yourself and go!!!"
Cabir" all d best choti, Isa presentation Dena k ankhe 4 hojaye dekhne wale ki....ja cabir baba la ashirwad hai Tere sath!!"
Mukti:-" All d best nandu....rock it!!!"
Navya:- All the best babez....love u!"
Dhruv and Alya:- All the best nandu!!!
Even neyonika and Raj messaged her all the best!!!
Everyone did their best to calm her down....but nothing was working....she was way too tensed!!!

She was doing her final go through to the project and she opened the drawer to get her pendrive....that is when she found a gift box....she remembered mukti given it to her from her Bhai for not attending the office opening ceremony!!!

She opened the gift and that brought a smile on her face...it was a beautiful dreamcatcher!!!!

It was way too beautiful, she also found a note with it!!!" I know we do not know each other, but you are to start your own company, somewhere down the line fulfilling your dream, so this is for you never loose up on your dream, always hold your d...

" I know we do not know each other, but you are to start your own company, somewhere down the line fulfilling your dream, so this is for you never loose up on your dream, always hold your dream no matter what hurdles come in way, the power to achieve your dreams is much more powerful than the hurdles coming in the way. All the best for your future!!!

From,
The apologetic person who could not make it today!!!

She just smiled seeing, that note did that part of work, which no other phone call could do, that note calmed her down, told her exactly what she needed to hear at that moment!!! Now she was much more confident that before, she smiled, picked up her pendrive, her files, her car keys and walked up to her car and drove for infinity architecture....to catch her dream!!!!

At infinity architecture,
Manik-" mr.shinha, is everything ready!!!"

Mr.sinha-" yes sir, everything is ready we are good to go!!!"

All five of them were sitted in the conference Hall, the Mann's, the kelkars, the singhania's, nandini with Isha, and Soha with her assistant!!!