Part 20:- Time for revenge!!

So here I am up with another update!!! I am glad, I got a very good comeback response for this story!!! Thnx a ton guyz!!!

Here everyone were busy treating Ishita, where raman had just left the place!! Realising Rahman's absence, Nandini asked manik to take care of Ishita, while she needs to be there for Raman!!!

Raman had been to the garden in their manshion which was Nandini's favourite place, every plant there was planted by Nandini!!! He went there and just broke down on his knees!!!

Raman to himself:-" I taught you to take care of them like a baby and today see they all look so beautiful, you took their care beautifully, but what about me, I neglected, I dint take proper care of you, I could never guess the sadness behind your laughing face??? How come???"

Nandini came by then to raman!!!

Nandini:-" Bcz may be I am a wonderful actor???"

Raman:-" Why princess??? You really thought that your appa will give up on you??? Why dint you tell me the truth??? Why did you fight all this alone??"

Nandini:-" Appa, trust me when I say this, I had no second thoughts that you would have supported me, but appa I will not lie to you today, more than Pandit's rape, Amms words broke me!!! I know appa, that it was just her orthodox nature, bt then I questioned myself, was this nature oh her more important than my peace and appa I went to London to search these answers only, staying away I thght I will get some clearity, but I was yet confused!!!"

Raman:-" Whenever in life you have been confused you use to come to me, then why not this time Princess???"

Nandini:-" Appa, I have no reason for all the why's of yours!!!! But I always trusted you to support me, so now appa let's just leave these why's and stand together in this fight!!! It's you who I need the most appa!!!!"

Raman hugged her and then kissed her forehead!!!:-" When did my princess grow this big ha???? Today she is here consoling her appa!!!*

Nandini:-" Bcz she is always appa's princess!!!"

He takes her into a tight hug, promising himself to protect her from the entire world!!!!

Other side the same way abhi and manik made Raj, neyo and Ishita understand that they need to stand by Nandini in this fight!!!

Nandini comes with raman and ishita takes her in her embrace, again like manik promising herself to protect her from all evil!!!!

After all this all took rest for long time, dinner was served!!! Things were trying to get to normal, but now Raj, neyo, raman and Ishita were ignoring Amms!!! Amms had realised her mistake, she was guilty of the way she behaved with nandini, but then she had already done wrong, there was no going back, it was difficult to win her own children again!!!!

Next day all were ready to leave to Mumbai!! Elders had not yet talked to Amms, but manik brought Amms bad along, saying her to join!! Amms also needed them right now!!! She was in a dilema, her own children were behaving strangers to her now!!!! Nandini came there, she took hold of Amms hand and assured her to join!!! They all returned to Mumbai!!! It was a silent ride!!!

After coming to Mumbai they all reach their respective homes, deciding to meet next day at Malhotra manshion!!!!

Next day at Malhotra manshion!!

Nandini:-" Ok, so people listen, I know whatever has happened is very unfortunate and we will now take the revenge, but that no where means that we will be this sad and upset!!!"

Manik side hugging her by her shoulders:-" She is correct, why being sad, and make her recall what has happened!!!"

Raj:-" our kids have actually grown up raman!!!"