Part 28:- Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!

After the eventful day, a week passed and things had become normal!!! One morning it was Sunday and everyone at Murthy house after breakfast were sitting in lawn enjoying the climate!!!

Nandini:-" Appa!! I never entered into your bussiness, but since long I have been a part of the board members and till I remember every year my share profits have been transferred in my account which I haven't even touched till date, right????"

Raman:-" Right!!! That you can say was your money, but since you never used it, I had planned to give it to you in your marriage!!!"

Nandini:-" I want to use it now appa!!!"

Abhi:-" It's your share princess, you can do whatever you want, but just a concerned brother is asking, what are you planning, bcz the amount is approximately 10 crores!!"

Nandini tells them her plan???

Abhi:-" This is way to risky princess!!!"

Raman:-" Risky not in point of money, that toh anyhow we will recover, but of those bastard's come to know it's you behind all this, it will risk be like risking yourself!!!"

Nandini:-" I am willing to take that risk appa!!"

Raman:-" Since you don't want manik and fab5 to know about this, they won't know but Raj and neyo bhabhi will know!!!"

Nandini:-" Ok appa!!"

Abhi:- "So whom have you planned to get in front???"

Nandini:-" Zoya di!!! She will take the charge and she is strong enough to face those bastard's!!!"

Ishita:-" No plz!!! Zoya is like my daughter and I don't trust that lust worthy bastards with my daughter!!!"

Nandini:-" Amma relax!! After pandit getting arrested, Zoya di married Adi jiju, so now that lust worthy bastards cannot show their list to the wife of CBI. Officer Aditya Hooda!!! I have that planned!!!"

Raman:-" You can go ahead with the plan, but we all should be regularly updated!!!"

Nandini:-" Yes appa!!!"

    Next day morning nandini meets Zoya and adi and explains all!!!

Adi:-" The plan is solid!!"

Zoya:-" I am in!!! It will be some fun!!!"

    They chit chat for sometime!!!

Adi:-" So kiddo, when are you planning to tell manik about your feelings!!!"

Nandini:-" I so wanted to jiju, but everytime ban something or the other comes up!!! I want it to be special and I want it to be just our day that day!!"

Adi:-" Then make it tommorow, as a t is a big day for manik!!!"

Nandini:-"What's tommorow???"

Adi:-" Don't you know, manik is being awarded as the best bussinessman of the year!!!"

Nandini:-" Is it??? Really?? I am so happy, but then why dint he tell me!!!" She picks up her phone to call manik!!!

Nandini:-" oops!! 12 miscalls from manik!!!"

Zoya:-" How can he not tell his princess!!!"

Nandini blushes at this:-" Chalo bye!! I need to go to his office!! Bye I love you both!!!"

    Saying this she just runs off to manik's office!!! Manik was in his office working when the door opens and next thing he sees is nandini taking him into tight hug!!! He looses his balance for a second, but then responds to such immediate hug of hers!!!!