Part 15:- The Outburst!!

Ok guyz so as I said I have four days ka off!! So I am here with another update!!!!

       Everyone was shocked nobody was in a state to react when Cabir said "we do not accept this.....!"

Neyo:-" Are just now you were saying they are our parents, they know about our happiness n all that!!!!"

Now everyone was giving angry glare to Cabir "You are so dead Cabir" look, while he was just looking down guilty!!!!

Mukti:-" Appa, can I say something!!!"

Raman:-" Ofcouse beta, you have the first right to say anything you feel, after all you are our daughter!!!"

Mukti:-" In that case appa using my daughter's right I would like to say, appa you are wrong that Pandit is not good for our nandu, she is our princess appa, and not only that she herself deserves a prince charming!!!"

Dhruv:-" And uncle that panit is no where even near to prince charming!!!"

Alya:-" Uncle I am sorry, but I get bad vibes from him!!!"

Raj:-" Are Baccho, it's just that he is not one of you'll that is why you all are feeling that way!!!!"

Navya:-" Exactly uncle, he is 4yrs elder than nandu, 2 yrs elder than us well, if with even 2 yrs gap he cannot fit amongst us, how will he and nandu be compatible!!!"

Ishita:-" Are Baccho, don't worry about the age Gap, it is nothing, in out generation to this gap was considered normal!!!"

Cabir couldn't take this all anymore "You are right aunty that I said our parents know us, they know our happiness n all......but sorry to say this you all proved me wrong!!! Pandit is definitely not the guy for my choti!!!!"

Mukti:-" Abhi, why are you silent, you really agree to this??? What is your opinion????"

Abhi:-" whatever would be nandu's opinion, I would support her!!! But ya he use to be nandu's guru, so I am sure he can help nandu get her music back, so may be that is the only positive thing I can see, because music was nandu's peace!!!"

              All were now silent nobody could say anything, manik all this while was silent he was observing nandu and seeing her in so much pain was the last thing he even dreamt of!!!!

Manik:-" So the guy who gets her music back you will get her married to him, whoever that guy may be!!! Why do we need an outsider to get her music back, we all together will do that, i will get her music back!!!"

             All were stunned listening to him, even nandini now looked up directly into his eyes, she then realised all this while he was holding her hand, giving her strength, standing by his words to besides her, trust her!!!!"

Cabir:-" he is correct, we will get her music back, bt for that getting married to Pandit no never!!!"

Raj:-" Why do you guyz always forget that we are your parents and we know about your happiness!!!!"

Raman:-" She is our princess and you really think I will get her married to any random guy, my princess will become Pandit's queen, he will rltreat her like one, I know her, I understand her, her happiness is the most important to us, and Pandit can give her that happiness!!!"

         This was it for nandini now her anger rose, anger which she was holding since past 5 yrs

Nandini:-" Really appa, that is why you took this decision without even consulting with me!!!!"

Ishita:-" Beta, amms took this decision and you know she will decide the best for you!!!!"

Nandini now had enough she spoke loudly " Amms decision right, since childhood we have been following just amms decision, what about my decision Amma, doesn't it matter when it is my marriage, my bloody life we are talking about!!! Appa you say you know me, you very well know where my happiness lies, sorry to say this appa but if you are talking about this proposal na, then you should at least try to know your daughter if not her happiness!!!! Bhai you to never allowed a single guy to roam around me na, the male friends if I made any, you use to know about there complete background back then, now toh you are giving your princess forever to someone, what about the background check now Bhai????"