Part 4:- What is love!!!!

At infinity architecture,

Manik-" I whould like to announce that for chopra's project, we whould be glad to be associated with forever interiors!!! Congratulations to you and your team Ms.murthy!!!! mr.sinha will guide you with the further procedure and for the rest we were very glad you took out your precious time, someday infuture whould really love to work with you people, thank you!!!

Manik looked at nandini and he could see that satisfaction and happiness von her face and don't know why but that gave him peace. He told me.sinha to make nandini sit in his cabin and do the further formalities. He smiled and left from there.

Meanwhile Mr.sinha made nandini sit in Maniks cabin and went to do the paper work. Isha had already left for office as she needed to get some paper work done from their office as well!!!

             When nandini was sitting in the office, it's then manik entered!!! He knew she whould be in his cabin, so he purposefully entered late, after she was made comfortable!!!! As soon as manik entered nandini stood up from her place!!!

Manik:-" Make yourself comfortable Ms.murthy!!! Btw congratulations!!!" He forwarded his hand for a hand shake!!!

Nandini:-" Thank you Mr.malhotra!!!" Forwarding her hand for handshake!!!!
As soon as they shakes their hands, an electric current passed through both their bodies!!!! It took time for both of them to come out of their staring session!!!!

Manik-" Have a seat Ms.murthy....mr.sinha whould just come with the papers!!!!"

Before nandini could say anything....soha bagged into manik's cabin "How could you do this manik!!"

Manik-" How could I do what ms.soha!!!"

Soha-" come on manik how could you just give her the deal!!!"

Manik:-" look soha you are a friend and hence I am explaining you this polietly.....I always said that the final call whould be mine and this is my decision!!!"

Soha:-" my project was much cheaper than hers!!"

Manik-" Agreed, but whatever her budget was, her project was giving more than the budget she had placed and I really liked her design's soha!!!"

Soha looking at nandini " you.....do not think that by getting one you will get all!!!"

Nandini:-" I never said I want all!!!! And ms.soha please take this as a healthy competition rather than rivalry!!!"

Soha:- " you just wait and watch, you have messed with a wrong person this time!!!"
Before nandini could speak anything manik spoke" Soha mind yourself, it is just a single project, you will have many more!!! This is not the way to threaten someone....and you are standing in my office do not forget!!!"

Soha just angrily looking at nandini left from there!!!

Nandini:-" Is she mad???"
Manik:-" Excuse me???""
Nandini:-" sorry I forgot she is your friend!!!"

Manik:-" She is just way to competitive Ms.murthy, nothing else!!!"

Nandini:-" sorry to say this mr.malhotra but the way she's was angrily looking at me...it clearly meant it was not just for this contract and I am in trouble....bt nwyas will see when time comes!!!"

There was a pin drop silence for few minutes!!!
Manik:-" Ms.murthy tea, coffee, or anything else!!!"

Nandini:-" Coffee, I badly need one!!!
Manik orders their coffees

Manik:-" Must say ms.murthy you were simply brilliant, I wouldn't lie. I really doubted I whould get these good design's in a week!!!"

Nandini:-" Thank you mr.malhotra....but that brings me to a question, so you already knew that this was a difficult job in a week!!!"