Part 21:- Do not mess with me!!!

As discussed Amms tells pandit, that he needs to impress Fab5 as well, pandit couldn't get this, but he couldn't go against Amms order!!!!

At saxena manshion:-

Pandit:-" I am not trying to impress Fab5, they are idiots!!!"

Harshad:-" They aren't, but you definitely are!!!"

Pandit:-" What do you mean???"

Harshad:-" That manik Malhotra is way to smart than you think him off!!! He must have only kept this condition, because he can never get impressed by you!!!"

Pandit:-" As if I am dying for his impression!!!"

Harshad:-" Listen, do not spoil our plan!!!"

Pandit:-" To hell with your plan, I can get many girls, I do not need nandini!!!"

Harshad:-" Dare you back out now, I won't spare you!!!"

Pandit:-" Bt why on earth you just want Nandini, there are many other beautiful girls out there!!!"

Harshad:-" First of all she is hot and sexy!! Epitome of beauty she is!!!! Claiming her would be something pleasing to my eyes!!!! Plus she is a tough girl, won't that easily allow me near her and I love to claim such tough girls!!! Moreover haven't you noticed, manik Malhotra has a soft corner for Nandini Murthy!!!! To protect Nandini murthy, he won't hesitate the give up his everything!!! Ages ago, I had made him beg me, now it's time to repeat!! Seeing him on his knees begging, you can't imagine that happiness!!! And manik Malhotra will beg for Nandini Murthy, I am sure of it!!! I will make him beg!!!!"

Pandit:-" That is correct, to see Murthy's begging in front of you would be worth watching!!! Nandini is the weakness of both Murthy's and Malhotra's, we can claim both their properties!!! We will become ultra rich, if we have Nandini!!"

Harshad:-" Now listen, we need time!!! Manik will not allow Nandini all alone anymore!!! You need to do one thing, you need to try to impress Fab5 the most innocent people Alya and dhruv!!! Somehow just get hold of alya's phone!!!"

Pandit:-" But what will we do with her phone???"

Harshad:-" We will message Nandini to come somewhere as Alya is in trouble and then kidnap her and again rape her, but this time we will record it, not like last time you don't record it and with that recording we will will force Amms to get you married soon!!! Till the time we have Amms on our side, we need to get you married!!!"

Pandit:-" Done then!!!! I shall go to Alya and dhruv's place tomorrow!!!"

Meanwhile after the discussion at Malhotra manshion all had left for their places!!!!! Manik was all alone standing in the balcony and was in deep thghts, when a voice came from behind!!

Voice:-" So in which deep thghts are you???"

Manik:-" Nothing yaar, just thinking about the plan to proceed!!!"

Voice:-" Really???"

Manik:-" What else it can be???"

Voice:-" or making your heart accept, what it does not want to???"

Manik:-" Cabir plz man, I am not in a mood to solve ur riddles!!!" ( How many thght it was Nandini????? Can't be na everytime 😂😂)

Cabir:- "chal sit!!! It's long we had a talk!!!"

The settle themselves on bean bag In the balcony!!!

Manik:-" So what do you want me to say???"

Cabir:-" Whatever, anything which is in your heart!!!! But let's start with the most important topic, around which everything revolves 'Nandini Murthy!!'"