Chapter 29:- Tere jaisa yaar kaha!!

Sorry for the delay guyz!!!!!

Manik:-" Harshad!!! Harshad!!! Harshad!!! You really thght I will let you enter the music world without me or Fab5 into it!! We have to settle our scores yet!!! You had started with this dirty game, time for me to end it!!! See you on feild!!!" Manik says with all his manik malhotra attitude!!!

Harshad leaves!!! Nandini's Happy tears were in no mood to stop today!!! Manik and nandini together leave the party as well, one with hope and other with belief!!!!!

Manik and nandini were in car going to malhotra manshion!!! None of them spoke for long!!! Manik was into his own emotions, nandini was driving him home today!!! After 5 yrs manik had sung today, he was going through lot of things in his mind!! They were about to reach home when finally nandini spoke!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!! You need to tell this to Fab5!!"

Manik:-" How nandini??? It was me who one day came and declared i won't sing anymore, rather say I was forced to, I couldn't stand on Fab5's hopes, the music in Fab5 lost, now how can I just randomly walk in one day and say guyz let's jam, we need to get Fab5 back!!!"

Nandini:-" In that case, since 5 yrs they have been waiting for you to walk to them randomly with this news!!!"

Manik looks at her with full confusion in his eyes!!!

Nandini:-" I said before and I am again saying it manik, a person may distance itself from music but music always remains in that person!!! Same goes to the entire FAB5 manik!!! Yes they wanted to always know the reason for you not turning up that day 5 yrs ago, but more than that they always wanted you to walk upto them saying let's Jam, let's make some music!!! Fab5 may have a different defination of friendship now manik, but the fact remains music was that made five random people Fab5!!! Just tell them manik!!!!"

Listening to her manik as if had a different Confidence to face Fab5!!! Manik and nandini reached Malhotra manshion!!! Raj and neyo were as it is out of town and mukto was returning from Pune!! Nandini had messaged entire younger clan to meet at Malhotra manshion!! Slowly slowly one by one everyone came and enquired about manik, nandu told them that he will be here in no time!!! When finally Mukti came, nandini messaged manik that all were here!!! Receiving nandini's message, manik tunned his guitar and played some music!!!!

Listening to that music all were shocked specially Fab5, bcz it was manik's special tune!!! All were having shocked expressions, but wanted to confirm if they heard right, so they followed the tune!!! Abhi and navya were also about to join them, but nandini stops them!!!!

Cabir, Mukti, dhruv and Alya reach the Jam room in Malhotra manshion!!! Manik was sitting there playing his guitar!! As soon as he sees Fab4 there, he starts singing!!!!

Meri zindagi sawaari........
Mujhko gale lagake........
Baitha diya falak pe....
Mujhe khaak se uthaake!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaara teri yaari ko,
Maine toh khuda maana,
Yaad karegi duniya,
Tera mera afsaana.......

Tere jaisa yaar kahan....
Kahan aisa yaarana!!!!!!

Mere dil ki ye duaa hai,
Kabhi door tu na jaaye,
Tere bina ho jeena.....
Woh din kabhi na aaye!!!!!

Tere sang jeena yahan......
Tere sung mar jaana......
Yaad karegi duniya......
Tera mera afsaana....
Tere jaisa yaar kahan,
Kahan Aisa Yarana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!