Part 26:- You never betrayed anyone!!!

So guyz here you go....this is a bit of emotional one!!!

Manik:-" I betrayed them all!!!"

Nandini:-" They never questioned you because they trusted you!!! You have always been their strength manik, they knew you cannot betray them!!!"

Manik:-" So you feel, I dint betray them!!!"

Nandini:-" No never!!! I know and somewhere even Fab5 knows if you dint reach on time, there has to be a reason to it, you were may be indirectly protecting them only by not reaching!!!"

Manik:-" Riya!!!"

        Nandini was confused, she has never heard this name before!!!!

Manik:-" Riya was the heart of Fab5, but her heart was weak!!!! we started singing for her!!! She was Cabir's princess, cabir's little sister, in a way sister to all of us!!!! She was 8 yrs younger to Cabir, but she had a hole In her heart!!! There was no cure for her, we all knew she couldn't live much, but we wanted to try till the end, we wanted to beleive in some miracle!! She was precious to all of us!!! She was admitted in the hospital since past 1 year, she was undergoing various treatments and since 2 months she was on oxygen!!! 4 hrs before the concert, Harshad called me and informed me that he had kidnapped Riya!!! I was shocked, I dint knew what to do!!!! He told me if I go to the concert he will remove the oxygen mask from Rita's mouth, she was alive because of that, removing that meant her death which none of us wanted!!!! I was totally blank, I thght of informing everyone, but then harshad told me everyone was under his watch and if I told them anything he would hurt Riya!!! I was helpless, I was the only person who was not under a watch, but yet I could do nothing!!! I tried talking to police, but how can I forget atul saxena was a big name, he had power and position, even police dint agree to go against his son!!!! Somehow using illegal means of hacking I traced harshad's mobile number and I went to the place where he was, even Riya was there!!! Just one hour was left for the concert!!! Fab4 were searching for me continuosly and today even Cabir's mom was home and not with Riya!!! We had kept a nurse for Riya, who ultimately Harshad bribed to kidnap Riya!!!! I reached the place, i saw Riya and harshad!!! I wouldn't lie nandini, no where in my mind concert was there at that moment, nothing mattered than Riya!!!"

Flashback......

Harshad:-" Oh so Mr.malhotra has reached!!!"

Manik:-" Harshad, atleast leave that innocent soul, she is as it is unwell, she needs observation!!! You wanted me right, I am here, plz leave her, do whatever you want with me, even if you want to kill me I wouldn't deny, but plz leave her!!!"

Harshad:-" Wow!!! Manik malhotra is ready to bend, this is happening first time in history!!! So let's make it a history!!! Do one thing bend on your knees and beg like a beggar for this kids life!!!"

      Manik was numb at this!!! His self-respect did mean a lot to him but not more than riya's life!!!! He now down folded his hands!!!!!

Manik:-" I beg of you harshad, please leave riya!!! I beg of you to spare her life!!!!"

    Harshad went near manik!!!

Harshad:-" This gives peace to my heart, you begging in front of me!!! You deserve this!!!!

     But manik was faster than harshad as soon as harshad came close to manik, manik got hold of him and now manik was holding knife under harshad's neck!!!"

Manik:-" I begged bcz riya means everything to Cabir, infact all of us, but don't think I will ever leave you!!!"

   Keeping harshad under his knife, he made harshad's goons to make riya shift in ambulance and then manik drove from there successfully!!!!