Part 11:- Engagement Day

Sunday morning everyone woke up early and fresh. Everyone was busy doing the last minute preparations, it was only mukti silently sitting in her room and thinking about all the happenings!!!

M:-" So what is my princess thinking???"

She just kept her head on his shoulder resting her self "what did I do to become so lucky Bhai???"

M:-" because  you really are the princess, and you deserve the best!!!"

Mukti:-" No bhai, it is you who makes me princess!!!"

For few minutes there was complete silence.

M:-" I won't ask you princess that are you happy, because I know you are, but I would just like to tell you one thing, In future there might be situations which you don't like or may be go out of control, but never leave your trust in abhi and always stand by him no matter what!!! Always try to be his strong pillar, I know he and his family will treat you like a queen, but a person becomes a queen with responsibilities, so understand your responsibility and follow them and promise me at the times you do not understand anything and want to talk to someone.......!"

Before he could complete "I will come to you Bhai ..... I know you are there for me always!!!" She cuddled more into him!!!

All this was watched by neyo and Raj who had Happy tears in their eyes. noticing their parents manik brought them in and they had a family hug!!!!

       It was time for the engagement and everyone were fully dressed and guyz were looking at the last minute preparations!!!!

Raj  Malhotra

Neyonika Malhotra

Neyonika Malhotra

Ram murthy