A thank you note

And my one more story comes to an end!!! One side it is a great feeling that I completed and other side....yaar there won't be any notifications for this story anymore in your inbox, that's sad!!!

This story is very special to me, since it was my first manan story I had ever written and as in writer also it was my just second story, the first one also I just completed yesterday 😂😂😂

I really appreciate the readers for this story because once in a while I had kept this story on hold but yet once I came back you'll welcomed with the same love, so thanks a ton guyz!!

The second reason to thank the readers for this story is that, it was the comments of the readers here that I wrote all my other stories!!! Believe me when I started this story it was just meant to be almost 10 chapter story....bcz I never expected that even after so many years we will have manan fandom yet active here....that was a shock for me....so a big thank you guyz!!!!

My experience at whatpadd says that now once I will change the status to completed....there will be increase in number of readers!!! So for that new readers guyz plz after you complete the story plz atleast comment one message about the story...it's always good to read new comments and thank you in advance for that!!!

Thank you for all the love guyz♥️♥️

Regards,
Nia