Part 12:- Dehradun!!!

Ok guyz!!! Hello!!! My exam are just like 5 days away and I am not able to concentrate on it!!! I wouldn't say that it is because of Manan!!! I just don't want to study!!! Help me guyz to focus on my studies!!!! Since I am not able to study, I at least do what I like writing!!! Imagining stories gives me peace!!!

So here is an update!!! Hopefully you will like it!!!
Next two updates will be intense ones!!! Inner feelings of our lead couples via game!!!!

BTW HAPPY DIWALI GUYZ!!! MAY THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS FILL YOUR LIFE WITH LIGHTS!!!!

              It was Monday morning, a bright new day for everyone!! Today even the sun was shining brighter!!! Everyone today got up with a peaceful and beautiful smile, but amongst all there was one soul whose morning was not that pleasant, she had a slepless night!!! Her head was aching thinking about the past, yes it was our nandini!!!! But yet knowing that she cannot let her past affect her now, she got up dressed herself, she plastered a smile, acting all jolly she went down where everyone were gathered!!!!

      By now all the friends and relatives had left, it was only Malhotra's, Murthy, Fab 5 and navya they were leaving for dehradun, to spend their family time!!! They were travelling by plane!!!

         Nandini came down all smiling!!!! "Good morning everyone!!!"
Muk:- Good morning nandu!!!

N:-" So mukti BHABHI, how does it feel first day after engagement!!!"

Mukti blushes:-" stop it nandu, bhabhi n all, I am just mukti for you!!!"

Ishita" Nandu, stop teasing my daughter!!!"

N:-" First day itself this much change, Amma am I neighbors daughter??" All laughing she said!!!!

Abhi:-" you have my permission princess go on!!!"

C:-" seedhe seedhe bolna, you love seeing mukti blushing!! But don't you think you have become an expert in this job, you dont need nandu's teasing for this!!! But I must say ha abhi, proud of you, very tough job to make our lady bheem blush!!!"

Muk:-" Navya, if you don't wish to become a widow before marriage, tell him to shut up!!!"

          This way their morning started, all this while manik was noticing nandini, he by now understood that she had a sleepless night and may be she was even crying, he did not understand why but his heart pained seeing that!!!!

        All of them had their breakfast and they left for airport!!! Since morning manik and nandini did not have a word, they did not even wish each other good morning!!! Nandini was avoiding his glare, she somewhere knew his eyes had lots of guestions in them, but alas she had no answers for them. manik by now understood that she is on purpose avoiding him and he knew the reason as well, he decided that he won't force her to tell anything, but he swore to himself to get her smile back!!!

      They all boarded the flight, it was long 6 hrs journey and yet since yesterday tiredness was there everyone as soon as boarded most of them went to sleep!!!! It was just nandini and manik fully awake and since everyone were already into couples, they were forced to sit besides each other!!! Nandini had avodied sitting besides him fearing he whould ask her what is wrong!!!

M:-" So good morning nandini!!!"
Nandini fearing "Good morning manik!!!"

M:-" had a peaceful sleep yesterday night!!!"

N:-" Ya, pretty much!!!"

M:-" If you cannot lie nandini, you shouldn't!!!"

      She just looked at manik, she knew that she cannot defend herself and specifically infront of him, so she remained silent just looking at him in a way apologizing!!!!