Chapter 30:- Let's get Fab5 on board!!!

Nandini had planned everything for FAB5's comeback!!! As planned it was dinner time and all were ready to go to XYZ restaurant!!! Nandini was forcing only fab5 to go, but manik was admant to take all, so now all 8 were sitting in the restaurant!!! By now almost every news channel had aired about manik's song and a probability of fab5's comeback!!!!

All of them were sitting in the restaurant, having a gala time when Harshad see's them as he was there for a meeting!!!!

Harshad:- "Oh mine, mine!!! What do I see the entire FAB5 together???"

Manik:-" I am proud of the fact the you definitely don't like what you see!!!"

Harshad:-" Misconception Malhotra!!! Ofcourse I like what I see!!! Fab5 sitting here as bussiness Tycoon's or whatever profession they choose, but comeon musical Fab5 is no more!!! The dreams are shattered you see, I am proud that I am the reason for that, I like that you see!!!"

Manik:-" Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!! You haven't changed na??? Before also you were dumb, now also you are dumb!!! Those are dreams Harshad dreams!!! They may take time to get fulfilled, but in our case we don't tend to keep them unfulfilled!!! Sooner or later we make our dreams a reality!!!"

Harshad:-" Manik Malhotra!! You really think, it is so easy for you to enter this music world now, after your bad reputation in past??? Incase you dont see it, the world is competative Malhotra!!!"

Mukti:-" Navya, you recently won that case of some eye specialist na???"

Navya:-" Yes!!!"

Mukti:-" share his contact details with Harshad!! You see, he has a eye sight problem!!! That is why, he can't see that in this competative world my bhai, the manik Malhotra is already in the leading position!! Take the number ha Harshad, navya's reference will help you to get discount as well!!!"

All supress their laughter, where as Harshad feels humillated!!!

Harshad:-" Mukti you........!!!"

Before he could revert back, the television in the hotel was airing manik's video, which mentioned the doubts of fab5's comeback as well!!!"

Nandini:-" I hope he doesn't need a ear specialist as well!!!"

Manik:-" Nandu, after the doubts bid fab 5's comeback get cleared, he will need a neurosurgeon you see!!"

Harshad just leaves from their being insulted, whereas the gang laughs loud!!!

Alya:-" Guyz that is band of boys!!! Harshad is here with band of boys!!!"

Abhi:-" Which means, he is launching his new company with the concert where band of boys will perform!!!"

Manik:-" That is a good news!!!"

All look at him with a questioning eyes!!!

Manik:-" Band of boys are money oriented people!! They don't sing for passion, they sing for money!!! It will make our job easy!! Launch to hume harshad hi karega!!"

Saying this they have their dinner and as expected reporters question then when they leave the restaurant, where they confirm about Fab5's comeback, how and when shall soon be announced!!!!

Next day back in malhotra manshion, elders were also there and were happy with the piece of information!!!

Nandini:-" So what's the plan manik???"

Manik:-" it's after 15 days harshad is coming up with band of boys!!!"

Cabir:-" Ok, so what are we suppose to do???"