Epilogue

So after a long long long time I am back with the epilogue.....this is ofcourse not the best one...bt friends it is the last....plz give this crap the same love you have given to my story...thank you!!!!

Every person guilty had got it's own punishment!!! Atul saxena was punished to be hanged to death, his crimes were not less than that!!! Harshad saxena died as he could not take his father's betrayal and Pandit trilok chaurasiya was punished with life time imprisonment!!! It took years for these guilty people to be punished, but at the end of the day justice was served!!!!

Days and months had passed, Mukti and Abhimanyu were now a married couple!!! Cabir and navya were now engaged, Alya was one month's pregnant, but our hero and heroine were yet there in there!!! Manik had proposed Nandini and nandini, through guestures did reciprocate his love, but those three magical words yet were a matter of shy for nandini, she couldn't say those 3 words, though she could make him feel those three words!!!

The professional life of Fab5 was also going great, Fab5 had done many concerts and were a big name now!!! For world dhruv was loved as the chocolate boy, Cabir as the Prankster, Alya as the barbie doll, Mukti as the innocent,cute girl and manik had turned out to be the most eligible bachelor in town!!!

Admist of all these things happening around them, one thing did not change, nandini's fear for singing, she yet couldn't get in terms of singing, whenever she use to sing, pandit's incident use to block her mind!!! The whole family was trying hard to get back her singing for her, but success for anyone was no where near!!!!

One such evening manik in malhotra manshion was making music bt playing his guitar, he saw nandini coming, so he acted very angry and frustrated with himself, as soon as nandini entered he acted as if he was going to break the guitar!!!!

Nandini:- "Are are stop, what do you think you are doing???"

Manik:-" Just get out nandini, I don't want to remove my anger on you!!!"

Nandini:-" I am not going anywhere, remove the anger on me, it's better than breaking your guitar!!! Music is your peace manik, it shouldn't frustrate you!!"

Manik:-" I am not able to get a single tune yaar nandini!!!"

Nandini:-" Are you will, just try a but hard, come I will sit, you try!!"

Manik tunned his guitar and he played the tune which was nandini's favourite, but he stopped in between as if he is not able to get it!!! Listening to her favourite tune, nandini couldn't stop and she completed the tune for him!!! This was basically manik's intension!!!

Manik:-" Music is just not your peace, it is your soul, your heart, your everything!!! You played nandini, you played today, without any hindrance in between you played for yourself, come-on nandini, you can do this, do this for just you, not for anyone else!!"

Nandini saw manik's eyes, they were filled with lots of hope, so she tried, just for him, but alas she couldn't play this time, she again recalled her past!!! She left the manshion crying and manik again sighed on one more of his failed attempt!!!! After nandini left manik messaged her
"You were trying to sing for me nandini, I really appreciate that, but first try to sing for yourself, that will help you to sing!!! You once said music is always a part of your life, you can distance yourself from music, but can never breakup with it!!! Think about it nandu!!!"

One week had passed to this incident, today Fab5 had their concert in Mumbai and as usual the concert was fabulous!!! Fab5 had rocked the concert, but as sson as the concert was over, the lights on the stage went off and everything grew silent!!! After a minute, a light flashes on manik!!! A voice could be heard "This is for you manik!!!" And the next second the light flashed on nandini!!! She came forward with a guitar in her hand and she sung, for manik!!! She sang with whole her heart!!!