Part 5(b):- Becoming friends!!!

On one side manik was to reach Nandini's place on other side nandini was busy in her own little world!!!

At 12.30 p.m Nandini's place

Nandini was in centre of the hall and all the servants had surrounded her. she was feeding cake to all her servants, that is when manik reached her doors!!!! He stopped at the door steps only witnessing what was happening!!!!

Nandini:-" Are ye Kya birthday celebration aur vo bhi bina music k, Isa ho sakta hai Kya bhala!!!'

Music started playing and nandini nandini started dancing!!!
Song:- ladki beautiful Kar gayi chill!!!

MANIK'S POV

I reached Ms.murthy's there she was dressed in a beautiful anarkali white dress!!

She was feeding cake to all her servants, was it her birthday today????is that the reason she kept an off today??? But then where is her family??? I was thinking about all this when suddenly I could here music, and there she was dancing her heart ...

She was feeding cake to all her servants, was it her birthday today????is that the reason she kept an off today??? But then where is her family??? I was thinking about all this when suddenly I could here music, and there she was dancing her heart out, ekdam bindass, enjoying herself to the core, no worries nothing, as if some princess is dancing....it is then when one of her servants noticed me and informed her about my arrival!!! I wished he wouldn't have done that, I was happy seeing her happy!!!!

End of POV

Nandini was surprised seeing manik there!!!

Nandini:- Mr.malhotra, please come in why are you standing there!!! Ramu Kaka ye sab le jayeye!!!"

Manik:- " I am extremely sorry Ms.murthy, I did not wish to disturb you, but something important came up and you were not receiving your calls as well, so I had to come up I am very sorry!!!"

Nandini:-" It is absolutely fine Mr.malhotra, infact I am sorry , actually I was in the kitchen since morning so I did just not check my phone and hence you had to trouble yourself to reach here!!!"

Meanwhile ramu Kaka brought some water and cake for manik!!!seeing the cake manik:-" oh btw happy birthday Ms.murthy!!!"

Nandini:-" it is not my birthday Mr.malhota!!"

Manik was surprised, but clearing his confusion nandini spoke " It is actually my grandmother, my amms birthday!!! And on this day none of us is allowed to work, there are strict orders by my amms that where ever we are on this Earth we have to reach Mangalore today all four of us me, Amma, appa, and Bhai!!! You can say it is a type of tradition we follow!!! Amma, appa reached 2 days ago, even Bhai reached yesterday but this bad whether did not let my flight take off and I am stuck here, so I a m here celebrating her birthday in her style!!!"

Manik was surprised, shocked and amused all at the same time!!!!

Manik:-" In that case a very happy birthday to your amms ms.murhty!!!"