Part 16:- Past unrevealed!!!

After having the outburst, nandini went to manik's secret place, she was sitting there ideally numb!!! This time she wasn't even crying, tears had long back left her eyes, long 5 yrs ago, a heartleass Person cannot cry after all!!! Manik somehow knew she whould be here, so he did reach there and just sat besides her not uttering a word!!!!

         After some time nandini spoke
N:-"  You were right manik, this waterfall even after falling from this height does reach it's Destination, but have you ever asked the water that is it the same destination where it wanted to come, or is it forced by destiny???" Her words had a lot of pain in it and for manik this was killing him every second!!!

N:-" The waterfall cannot choose it's path manik, it has to follow the path written for it!!!"

M:-" but what if somebody helps water to make it's path, I may put stones there and divert the water making path for it!!!"

          Now nandini directly looked into his eyes, she could see pain in his eyes, pain for her, but manik could not read nandini's eyes this time, he saw no emotions, what made nandini this weak, his heart pricked seeing her like this!!!!

M:-" We are friends nandini, I won't ask you to share anything till the time you are comfortable, I am here just to be with you, incase you need me!!!"

N:-" But what if I want to tell????"

        She said full of Hope and manik looked straight into her eyes!!! Now he so loliness and he wanted to remove that!!!!

N:-" I have no strength left to carry this anymore, it is killing me every second!!!"

M:-" In that case you know I am here to listen!!!"

Nandini directly looking into manik's eyes "Are you sure you are that strong to listen!!(she waits for 5 secs) and more than that are you sure you will be able to handle me!!! 5 yrs manik, 5 yrs it's hidden everything in me, are you sure if I break the wall in front of you, you will be strong enough to remove those bricks and build a new one for me, new one with full of life in it????" She with questioning eyes looked at him!!!

        Nandini dint knew why she said all that, she dint knew why she wanted him to be with him, she dint knew why she was willing to open up to him!!! But that moment her heart knew she is doing the right thing!!!!

N:-" Say something manik!!!" She asked with lot of hope!!!

M:-" Your words are scaring me nandini!!!"

Nandini gave a sarcastic laugh " I told you manik this is not easy!!!" Saying this she just started to leave, manik took hold of her wrist made her face him!!!

M:-"  I do not know that if I am strong enough to handle myself after whatever it is, but I assure you to be strong enough to handle you, to protect you, to be your pillar!!!! ( He said all this directly looking into her eyes) I assure you nandini whatever it is, we will together pass through this!!!"
        Saying this he cupped her face and gave a simple yet the most assured kiss on her temple!!! As soon as she felt his touch on her forehead she couldn't control anymore she hugged him tight as if her life depends on that hug and started crying badly!!!! Manik at first was taken a back from her this action, but then composing himself he hugged her back, giving all the assurance and warm that she needed at that time!!!

         Nandini after going to London had become a heartleass soul from within, she never cried after she left Delhi, she never did let it out, all was built in her only, so today she just cried and he did let her cry waiting to take away all her pain!!!!!

         After a pretty good amount of time she was not crying, she was sobbing when he broke the hug made her sit on the rock got a bottle of water from the car, he made her drink water now and just sat besides her!!