Part 33:- Harshad's Punishment!!!

Navya takes over the stage now!!!

Navya:-" So this was meant to be the suprise for Fab5!!! So my dear lovely friends, did you like Fab5 or did you love Fab5!!!"

Crowd shouts:-" Love Fab5!!!"

Navya:-" Then I will give you a bit info of Fab5!!! Fab5 has always been this, one for all and all for one!!! Hence 5 yrs ago at the event of Q.labels, when the lead singer manik malhotra dint show up last minute, Fab5 decided not to go on stage without him!!! They could have replaced manik with Dhruv that day and could have saved themselves from being banned and being accused!!! And beleive me, the audiences would have accepted our chocolate boy Dhruv, the same way they would accept our Greek god Manik!!! But they choose not to, because Fab5 meant togetherness and without Manik, fab5's protector, they meant nothing!!! Manik would have done the same if any other member was missing 5 yrs ago!!! Fab5 defines friendship!!!!
Now the reason why manik dint appear five years ago!!! My dear friends, the thing manik has loved the most about singing is the love that you people give him, but yet he disappointed you all, must be a major reason right????"

Crowd after thinking shouts:-" Yes!!!"

Navya:-" Manik had a medical emergency that day and he couldn't leave someone dying and so he choose someone's life over the love he would have received!!!"

Crowd was a bit emotional listening to this!!!!

Navya:-" Btw, I am navya Naveli, but all this wasn't my place to say, it was fab5's band manager who had planned this small surprise for Fab5 and this much revelation wasn't suppose to be made, bcz she never wanted Fab5 to get any sympathy, the nly friendship part was to be revealed!!!! But then I got a bit emotional today!!! This is fab5's moment and she wanted it to be just perfect!!! Fab5 has been dreaming of this since a long time and so their manager just wanted them to cherish this, but alas she is only not here to witness all this!!!"

These last words of navya alerted fab4.....yes she was missing??? Where was nandu??? Fab4 thght...is she fine??? If yes where???? Other side navya was just fighting her inner self, she was emotional bcz she knew where her best friend is, navya wasn't realising what all she was saying....but she just kept on!!!!

Navya:-" I will tell you one secret about Fab5!!! Today if they are standing here and cherishing this, it is just because of Nandini Murthy, their band manager!!!! Along with fab5's talent it is her hard work that this all became possible, so she is way to special for fab5 and manik calls her the shinning star in Fab5's dark world!!! (Finally navya came into senses)But the history repeated, like 5 yrs ago today also ma ok had a medical emergency and this time it was not someone else, it was his own life, his band manager Nandini Murthy who is fighting with life out there and so manik went missing!!!! He knew this Exactly a minute before he started singing i.e after he stepped on stage, but this time he dint want to disappoint the audience and may be he dint want to put nandini's efforts in vain, so he sung, he sung his heart out and may be he sung for her!!!! So I am sorry my dear friends, I know you guyz wanted to interact with Fab5, you wanted a one more, but I on behalf of Fab5 and their manage, promise you a bigger concert soon, a live interaction session soon, but for now, I just want your prayers for the girl who made Fab5 possible!!! Thank you!!!!"

Audiences were left numb at this, and fab4 was in shock!!! Navya's words "fighting for her life" echoed in their ears!!!! Everyone just left the place to reach hospital at the earliest and the lovely audiences of Fab5, they together prayed for nandini's well being!!!!

Otherside manik reached the city hospital and now was standing outside the operation theater along with abhi!!!!.

Manik:-" How is she abhi??"