Part 14:- Some unwanted decisions!!

Next day everyone was a bit lazy in getting up!! After they were done with the breakfast the elders decided to visit the temple, but the youngsters were not willing to so they left for some site seeing!!!! Initially they all were together, but slowly the couples started sneaking out, so now the ones left were manik and nandini!!!! They were just waking silently when manik took hold of nandini's wrist and said let's go!!!

         They reached some place!!!
N:-" Manik where have you got me!!!"

M:-" Nandini since past one hour you are eating my head, have patience!!!!"

By now nandini could hear some sound of waterfall, manik then told her to close her eyes, she did as she was said!!!!

M:-" Now open you me eyes!!!"

         It was a wonderful place, backside of some waterfall, far away from the city, not at all crowded!!!!

N:- "This is beautiful Manik!!!"

M:-" You liked it???"

N:-" Liked it, I loved it!!!"

M;-" this is my secret place!!!"

N:-" Secret place????"

M:-" Ya, the sound of water here is like music to my ears, and music gives me peace, the waterfall there gives me hope that even after falling from this height, you can always reach your destination!!!"

N:-" That is so thoughtful manik!!!"

M:-" I know!!"

       They sit on a rock there, after few minutes of silence!!!

N:-" can I ask you something???"

M:-" ofcouse!!!"

N:-" This is your secret place, you never got anyone here, if I am not wrong not even Fab5, then why me???"

Manik knew this whould come up!!!

M:-" I dont know why nandini!!!! I just wanted to bring you here with me!!!"

       He just looked into her eyes, she saw purety in his eyes, they had an eye-lock!!! After that nandini holding his arms rested her head on his shoulders like before, but this time instead of just holding her hands, he wrapped his arm around her waist, getting her more closer to his heart!!!