Part 7

Same day at Malhotra manshion at night

Cabir-" hi Meri lady bheem!"

Mukti-" cabiraaaaa.....(hugs him) welcome back!"

Cabir:-" wah itna mast welcome.....acha Bata Tera bhai kaha hai???"

Mukti:-" tu bhi Kya Cabir, office me honge, unhe office k alwava kuch dikhta hai Kya!!!"

Cabir started thinking something!!!
Mukti-" kaha kho Gaya???"

Cabir:-" yaar soch Raha hu, Tera Shaadi k baad Kya hoga, Matlab mehman(guest) nawazi bhi koi cheez hoti hai, na khana pucha na Pani!!!"

Mukti looking behind Cabir:-" yaha mehman kaha hai, muje to bas bakasur dikh Raha hai!!!"

Cabir:-" ha to ja kuch khane la, bhuk lagi hai!!!"

Mukti:-" kuch nahi ho sakte Tera!!"

            Cabir and mukti teasing each other have their dinner, after that mukti retires to bed,whereas Cabir decides to wait for manik to return!!!"

            Manik unaware of cabir's presence, came in holding his court in his hand, his shirt is tucked out, fully messed up by smiling and in a jolly mood!!!

C-"Hi manik!!"

Finally noticing Cabir -" Hi Cabir, lab Aya tu!!"

C-" wow, apparently today, bt till I remember some of my idiot friend was suppose to pick me up from. Airport!"

It is then that manik realised that spending time with nandini he just forgot about cabir coming today!!!

M-" vo....vo....sorry yaar dude, office k chakkar me I just forgot about it!!!"

C-" ok, why is your phone off!!"

It is then that manik realised that some pretty long he has not checked his phone only " Stupid battery you see!!!"

C-" so kaha se aa Raha hai!!"

M-" Kya yaar Cabir, aur kaha office!!"

C-" exactly subh 11.30 se raat k 11.30, pure 12 hrs lag jate hai office to home, plus I know Mumbai ka traffic and all, I understand!!!"

Manik understood that he may b caught up anytime soon "Yaar Matlab office k kaam see, ek client k sath meeting me Gaya that, waha se aa Raha hu!"

C-" muje laga beach pe se Aya hai!!"

Manik now getting scared to be caught " What beach n all ha!!!"

C- " nahi you see the sand in your shoes!! Waise Isa konsa kaam tha k it took you so long!!"

Manik now flumbing "are vo....vo...ha Chopra ka project hai na, usme last minute layout changes hue the, to interior final karna tha bas aur kuch nahi!!" Manik sighed a relief getting satisfied by his own ans!!!!

M-" bt chod tu aaj ise cid bane Kyu ghum Raha hai???"

C-" nahi kuch nahi, bas last question, vo designer koi ladki this Kya???"

Manik:-" you have gone nuts Cabir, soja your stupid head needa rest!! Bye!! GN!!! He just ran off from there before Cabir could enquire anything further!!!

Cabir to himself " Did I miss anything, or did I miss many things!!! Chal beta detective Cabir, lag ja kaam or!!!"

        On the other side manik went to his room relaxing finally Cabir se Bach Gaya, he changed himself and was ready to sleep, when wind chimes melodious sound fell into his ears!!! He just went near them thinking about nandu's note you were right this gives lots of positivity, even nandini said that I give positivity, Thnk you for this gift!! He was just smiling remembering nandu's note and nandini's words!!! All this was witnessed by our very own cupid cabira!!!!

C-" So bhaut achi hai na vo!!!"

Manik absent mindedly -" ha bhaut jyada!!!"

Then coming out of his trance looking everywhere but not at Cabir, ha ye wind chimes k awaz bhaut achi hai, what are you doing here go and sleep na, and let me also sleep!!  GN and he just ran to sleep!!!

Cabir to himself:- I have definitely missed many things, but now you wait and watch!!!" With that even he went to sleep!!!

         Next day manik left early morning as one he had to meet nandini and solve the issue of chopra's and secondly he wanted to save himself from Cabir's interrogation!!!! (It was late night so Cabir had stayed at Malhotra manshion only)

        Manik reaches nandini's house and there she comes out!!
Nandini:-" Good morning manik!!!"

Manik:- " Good morning nandini!!!"
Till office they had their random talks, it was 9.am, no one had reached office as yet. nandini band manik immediately started working!!!

Manik:-" nandini coffee???"

Nandini:-" let the staff come manik, who will make it!!!"

Manik:-" Are I am there na???'

Nandini:-" you sure??"

Manik:-" off course!!"
     With that manik gets 2 cups of coffee!!

Nan:-" Not bad ha Mr. Malhotra!!!"
M:-" Thank you ms.murthy!!!"

         It was already 11 a.m and now office was fully functioning, manik was doing his work and other side nandini was fully concentrating on her design!!!

        At almost 1.30 p.m nandini was almost done giving her final touches when soha walked into manik's cabin!!!

S:-:" hi manik!!!" But she stopped seeing nandini there!!!

S:-" What is she doing here???'

M:-" We are working on a project soha!!"

S:-" she could have done that in her office as well!"

M:- " I insisted her to come here, any prob!!"

S:-" woh nothing manik!"

M:-" will you please let me know why have you come here!!"

S:-" I was thinking it's long we did not catch up, why not we have lunch together!"

Nandini to tease manik:" ok so you guyz carry on, I am done I shall take your leave!!" (And she winks at manik😜)

Manik gives an angry glare to nandini " You are joining us nandini!!"

S-" why she manik, it's we!!"

M:-" No ifs and buts soha!!"

Nandini laughs slowly and gets busy on her phone till food arrives!!!!

M:-" Good of you nandini, to complete this on time!!"

Nan:- " yes manik!!" ( But then again winks at him, manik sees that some mischief is on its way!!)

Nan:-" waise soha, you guyz recently did not get time to spend na, you guyz continue, I need to make a call, I will join you soon!!" 😉

But before that manik takes her phone switched it off and says" food comes first nandini, sit and silently have your food, then you can have your phone back!!" Now he winks at her😉

       This was they finish their lunch and leave for their respective offices!!!

In the afternoon

Mukti:-"so nandu, shaamko run Ghar aa Jana mere parents n tumhare parents bhi yahi aa rahe, Fab5 and navya will also be here!! I will send the car ok??"

Nandini senses mukti upset " mukti sab thik hai na, you sound tense!!!"

Mukti to herself" kaise bolu nandu tumhe, sab shaamko mere rishte k baat Karne mil rahe, amms be koi rishta bheja hai aur dusri taraf ye abhi hai jiska phone hi nahi lag raha!!!"

Nan:-" mukti you there, all ok na??"

Mukti:-" ya ya all ok, you reach on time and ha if you have a word with abhi tell him to call men!!"

Nan:-" ok sure, bye cya in evening!!!"

So guyz this is just a filler part, next part finally nandu and mukti's brother will meet!!! How will they react when they will come to know that the ppl they were eager to meet are nandini and manik themselves!!! How will our Cabir react to all this!!!"